• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
Shining Eevee said:
If you're happy about something, but it isn't worth a thread, post it here.

The last thread was pretty long, so it's been closed.

I'll probably get a laptop at New Year's! :D

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I've finally started writing my story again. =D I'm actually making some headway through the once horribly tangled beginning and now things are picking up again.

I also may have found a use for my old, broken laptop: we may use it as a prop in Destination Imagination. =3

BAND CONCERT

IT WAS GOOD AND WE DIDN'T FUCK UP EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME AND THAT OTHER TIME BUT NOBODY NOTICED IN THE AUDIENCE FOR AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE

i also get to go to my band/homeroom teacher's house on friday for a HOMEROOM HOLIDAY PARTY OF COOL

now i need some sleep

The course documents I was slightly concerned about are available online! Yay!

IT'S SNOWING! Big time! And it's sticking!

I'm posting this from school, but it seems that we may get sent home.
Let fweeness abound!

I feel way better than I did the rest of this week, and people know I'm gay, and it's snowiiinnngggg~ Happy days.

HECK YEAH SNOW!

And also my computer works again. IT WAS THE MIRACLE OF THE SNOW I SAY. YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Yessss! Finals are over and I have two new music sequencers at my disposal till Christmas! And I just figured out how to use the MIDI Editor in my MAGIX software so I can make songs way easier now.

And one of my friends is being so sweet. She's aware that my crush and I had an argument and she's just so understanding and really wants to help out. <3

practiced my audition song and my voice teacher said I might get a part because it sounds so gooooood

I deciphered statistics. (not the easy kind either, I'm talking about Z distributions and poisson distributions)

Got good results on my mock assessments. :3

B for the two Comms ones, B for the Sociology, and A for the English Language. This is exactly what I hope to get in the exams (if not higher), so I'm very happy. Plus, I got highest in the class for, I think, all of them. Yay!

I was particularly pleased with my English result~ |3

Guess what today is? OH YOU GOT IT IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. Actually got a stupid big grin on my face this morning. All I have to do is change a couple of scenes backstage of the pantomime, and I'm done for two weeks!

:D

Schools out for the next two weeks!

And I told the guy I like that I'm bisexual tonight And he's okay with it!

Wrapped all my friends' Christmas presents! I can't wait to give them; I love giving presents <3

Also I bought a pack of TCG cards at my local Pokemon league today and got an Alph Lithograph, which is apparently very good :3

I was all upset a week ago cause I couldn't find the present that I'd planned to get for my best friend (cause she already saw it and LOVED IT).

GUESS WHAT I FOUND TODAY.

(also HP7.)

♪~MUUUUU-SIIIIIC~♪

I'm making it muchly. The length of the songs I've finished is astounding; I didn't think self-made electronica experimentation could extend to four tracks on one eight-song album extending past seven minutes, one of those being 10:06. Yeah.

I just hope the audio CD's I've purchased have enough space on them for the music.

And I've already started working on the second album; I've discovered how to use two of the four drum machines I have so it'll be really fresh and perky. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom