• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Shippings?

wow what happened did a lot of you lose legs or something why do you all pity each other so much

(hint quadrants do not usually translate easily to what we consider romance)

Boey, troll relationships sure are complicated.
My ashen quadrant is definitely this: Metallica Fanboy c3< me and Kratos. Also other people I happen to be losing against.
When you think about it, all reffing is a platonic sort of aupisticing! Although I suppose it gets less platonic if you're reffing for rivals or somesuch.

Also, there's me <3< Karkat Vantas, although I'm not sure whether his current lack of activity helps or hinders.

I am glad to not be a part of the shenanigans here, iirc last time it was me X steele for a while, (which mind you would have gotten me arrested but fandoms don't care about legality, it's why fanships are so fun)

No idea how that would work what with the like the 5/6 year age difference, but Steele's inactive anyhow. Sad, that.

I, for one, am for the first time glad that even when I was active I hardly talked to anyone in particular more than anyone else.

Someone should make an "official" list of these ships. I've lost track of the "serious" ones and the "lol this post will be SO funny" ones.

yes i know it's been a year since the last post here but thing happen recently

poly/vm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom