• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Shippings?

<3! I'll support all the shippings (all of them!), aaand if this doesn't end well then we could always get some auspisticing action going on.

If bulbasaur checks on this be wary of Denryu c3< you and bulbasaur.

<3! I'll support all the shippings (all of them!), aaand if this doesn't end well then we could always get some auspisticing action going on.

If bulbasaur checks on this be wary of Denryu c3< you and bulbasaur.

Or maybe Bulbasaur will just <3< me.

Which I guess would create the situation in which Denryu would need to c3< us, but at that point I think it would make matters worse. So I think if Bulbasaur begins to <3< me for Denryu's <>, I think either Superbird or Byrus needs to c3< us, because both of them are neutral parties in this, I believe.

So yes, I did just announce Bulbasaur <3< me, Superbird c3< me and bulbasaur, and Byrus c3< me and bulbasaur.

My quadrants are full! who knew.

Dragon<>Blazhy :D? And possibly a bunch of other people could be my moirails too unless you can't do that.

..I need a kismesis you guys :0 But forget matespirits that shit's ridiculous.

I need a kismesis, too (also a moirail)! Dragon, how much do you hate me?

Which I guess would create the situation in which Denryu would need to c3< us, but at that point I think it would make matters worse. So I think if Bulbasaur begins to <3< me for Denryu's <>, I think either Superbird or Byrus needs to c3< us, because both of them are neutral parties in this, I believe.

So yes, I did just announce Bulbasaur <3< me, Superbird c3< me and bulbasaur, and Byrus c3< me and bulbasaur.

But wait, isn't kismessitude totally separate from an auspisticism? Unless of course you're going for a First Ship like thing.

My ashen quadrant is definitely this: Metallica Fanboy c3< me and Kratos. Also other people I happen to be losing against.

I have no words.

Oh we're doing quadrents now?? This is always a fun game!! Let's see.

Coloursfall <3 Sunflower! Obvious.
Coloursfall <> High Moon, also obvious!

I don't have my other two :C

Hmm, not very much :0 We could work on that, though!

Definitely! Does "Grrr we are totally enemies now >(" work? Because if so. We could be auspisticees with Colours at the very least; Asber is just a huge metropolis of ashen playas (I reeeally need to catch up with Be The Seadweller Lowblood) and refs get the largest cut :D

I wonder how the Battle for Asber comes into this. Negrek is probably the new Tavros.

I say down with the referee bourgeoisie. (even though i am one wut)

I apparently stalk Coloursfall and steal his (pokémon's) DNA, so make of that what you will.

Back
Top Bottom