• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

(Whirlwind is supposed to blow me away)

"Where the fuck did this come from!" Pierre cried as he was lifted into the air from the sudden whirlwind that was now heading towards Metro's direction.

"Hey hey hey, don't bring that thing near me," she cried while making an attempt to get away. Sadly she got caught in the miniature tornado and was carried off into the distance.

(No, I meant I'm not sure how a Drapion could use Whirlwind :P)

Scorpio watched the not-so-happy couple be blown away, and went in the direction that he vaugely remembered Scissors going in to find her, and perhaps help with that Leafeon.

Fist sat down on a rock in the slope. This journey was tired. He took out the pouch of water from his bag and drank down to half of it. "Better save this for later," he told himself. He felt like curling up to go to sleep, but he might fall. He could only do that later. Meanwhile, he laid down on the large, ledge-like rock.

Bumpy couldn't quite see the bottom, but he knew Carnage was down there. Using touch to find his way down, he hopped to the bottom, entered the crack in the wall, and poked Carnage. "Come on!"

Fist sighed and looked up with his head resting on his hands. "I can't be too long here," he said. "I might get caught." He stood up, grasped his bag, and continued hiking up the hill. It can't be too long now.

"Okay, then." Bumpy smiled. He used memory and touch to make his way up the cliff, reaching the top after about two minutes.

((Okay, as rude as this might sound, may I ask what on earth fist is doing other than climbing to the top of a hill? Does this serve any purpose? Have I missed some kind of great detail? All I can seem to see is a Machop climbing a hill. Seriously, could someone fill me in, or am I just right in thinking he's just climbing a hill?))

((That's funny. Now let's start RPing.))

Panting, Fist trudged upward. Then, something happened (like I said).
He had reached the top of the hill he could see for awhile. Ahead about two miles, he could see a series of gigantic rocks forming a mountain pass. Closer, there was a stretch of dirt and rocks, with few plants. Down below, of course there was a gentle slope downward. Deciding it was obviously the only way to go, Fist raced downward.
But something was watching from below....

"Let's go, Carnage!" Bumpy said excitedly. "I want to see what's around here." He, of course, couldn't see much at the moment, but if he walked around, he was sure that he could make out what was around. He paced in a zigzag line atop the cliff.

A pair of eyes glowed from underneath a rock, then, three more appeared. Soon, there were many of them.
"Let's go." The leader was larger than the others. He had a floating purple body, a spooky smile, and two armless hands. His voice was quiet and ghostly. He hovered forward a bit, watching his more rounded minions scoot up behind him.

----

Fist joyfully and quickly made his way down the hill, unconcious of what was below. This journey would be alot faster than the way up.
Then, a purple shape appeared a few yards in front of Fist. Its evil smile and glowing eyes were what Fist saw first. "W-Who are you?"
The ghost just cackled. Fist stepped back a bit. Stupid! He's a passing Haunter, that's what! But that doesn't answer my question.
The Haunter spoke in a deep voice. "So... meet the Night Clan.
"What?"
Many shapes faded into view behind the ghost. They were all round with a face similar to Haunter's, but had no arms and a cloud of gas trailing behind them.
"This is bad," said Fist under his breath. "Tons of Gastly and a Haunter. Now what?"
With almost nothing else to do, Fist attempted to punch his enemy. His hand went right through him!
Haunter laughed evilly and floated forward. The Machop could think of no way to fight this type of enemy.
But then, Haunter's eyes widened and he fled the battle with his clan. "Well that was pathetic," said Fist. He heard a rumbling and turned around.
A large herd of Rhydon and Rhyhorn were charging down the hill. "What are you doing in our territory?!"
The Rock Pokemon were heading not for the ghosts, but Fist.

(Hmm...)

Pierre and Metro found themselves still screaming in fear even though they had already landed on the ground. The whirlwind had dissipated so slowly that they didn't even feel themselves touch the ground.

Time: 4 AM

Scorpio had kept on running in the same direction, and finally came across Scissors lying in the lake, fast asleep, and bleeding heavily. He looked at her for a few moments, then heaved her onto his shoulder and began walking back to camp.

Itsuki heard something coming. He quietly slipped behind the bridge and hid in some bushes. He peered out, and saw a Drapion hauling away the sleeping, hurt Scizor. When they dissapeared into the night, Itsuki laid down to rest.

(Long post, might take you two to five minutes to read.)

Startled, Fist jumped, tumbling backward and rolling down the hill. He regained his composure and got up, racing toward the group of rhinos. "A fight is the only way to settle this!" shouted the leader from the back of the herd.
"Alright then," said Fist. He smiled; there weren't that many of the Pokémon anyway. He came up to the first Rhyhorn in line and picked it up. It jabbed his arm with its horn. Enduring the stabbing pain, the Machop hurled the enemy against the boulder. "This is harder than I thought."
Fist came to the second one and punched it in the head, weakening it enough for him to toss it down the hill. The third Rhyhorn came charging, knocking Fist back and pinning him down. He squirmed, but managed to knock the breath out of his enemy with a Low Kick to the belly. This allowed Fist to push it onto its pack and throw it aside.
Three Pokémon left. The next was a Rhydon. Fist knew this would be harder than the others. He sent it flying into the Rhydon behind it with a well-aimed punch, fainting them both.
Now only the Leader was left.

Fist ran toward the Leader, holding back a punch. At the same time, his enemy Rhydon charged him. When the Machop punched, the Rhydon took the fist in one hand. Carefully, Fist aimed another punch, only to have it caught again. He groaned as his enemy held his head low and hurled toward the Fighting-type for a Horn Attack.
Fist flew backward, doing a backflip but landing safely on the ground. He jumped up and fired a kick at the Leader. He shot his enemy in the chest, leaving a chance to punch him, pick him up and throw him up the hill. However, the Ground-type's senses seemed to come back to him as he raced down the hill toward Fist.
Bad idea, thought Fist. Let's continue this fight.
Fist dashed toward the enemy. The clashing Pokemon aimed punches at each other. The Machop avoided the Rhydon's by twisting in the air and kicking the Leader on the head, sending him flying to the side, defeated.
Fist landed, panting and tired. He was surrounded by a bright light. He grew over two feet taller, his tail disappeared, and he became stronger. When the light faded, a Machoke was standing in Fist's place. He looked at his arms, gaze trailing down to his hands.
"Wow. Being a Machoke feels good." His voice had also gotten a bit deeper. The newly evolved Machoke began to search for his bag.

Last edited:
Fantasy continued to walk under the light. Both she and Raith had traveled a considerable distance from the clearing. A sensation kept gnawing at them both, and they couldn't get over it.
"Are you feeling the same thing?" Raith asked.
"It depends on what you're feeling." Fantasy replied, calm as ever.
"A sense that people are staring at us from every direction..."
"Not how I would put it, but yes."

((Uhm, isn't the Island supposedly devoid of all life aside from maybe a few birds in trees or something? The Haunter I can understand, but the huge abount of Rhy-whatsits?

...Either that or I'm just being extremely picky.))

((If you the objective is having the "students" killed, I think it wasn't a bad idea: if they don't kill each other, let the wild Pokemon do it.))

"Nothing. We used a thousand ways and none work." Malice was tired and frustrated.
"Malice... Remember when we stole the Pokemart? Those TM's we got?"
"Yeah, so what?"
"We endure the explosions." Blade said, hoping the Misdreavus' approval.
"Blade, you're a genius! I tamper your with Pshychic, and you attack mine."
Both took positions and used Endure. One could notice they were ready to take any hit. Both counted to three and attacked. The Psychic hit the collar, and Blade's Quick Attack also hit it's taget, passing through Malice. The noise made by the explosions was heard everywere. Under the destuction, both the Scyther and the Misdreavus were unconscious.

Back
Top Bottom