• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

S. E.

I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Pronoun
she
Plot

You, a Digimon Tamer, have returned to the Real World, your home. But something is wrong. Somehow, that night, your Digivice contracts a virus. It opens a gate to the Digital World, and you are helplessly dragged through.

Your eyes still closed, you feel as if you've been unconscious for some time. You tell yourself that it was obviously just a dream, and to test that theory, you open your eyes for the first time.

You squint through the darkness, unable to see what is in front of you. You appear to be enclosed in... something. And your body doesn't at all feel right. In fact, all you can feel is your head, and though you might have been able to feel small limbs or something similar, you could have been imagining it. Suddenly, the surface all around you begins to make cracking noises. Light pours in from outside.

You sit there, frozen in place. You feel a stab of nervousness as you examine your surroundings. A forest. A forest. What were you doing in a forest? And... what the-- you realized that you must have been looking from no more than four or five inches off the ground. There was definitely something wrong here. Oh! You then see something out of the corner of your eye. A Digivice! Your Digivice! What was it doing here?

Your mind filled with questions, you somehow inch forward out of your... shell. Yes, that was definitely a shell. Then it all made sense. The egg shell. Being so small. Though you couldn't explain your Digivice being here, you realized that... well, it was so difficult to conceive. You! A newborn Digimon! How was that possible? Snapping out of your trance, you realize there were other Fresh Digimon here as well.

Sign-Ups

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Members

1. Shining Eevee (Kris/SnowAgumon)
2. Kali the Flygon (Pherin/Kunemon)
3. Dragon (Vai/Hawkmon)
4. Katsu_Midnight (Karoko/Keramon)
5. Eon Spirit (Vixi/Renamon)
6. Mewtwo (Kat/Gatomon)
7. Grass King (Jason/Patamon)
8. Stormecho (Kayou/Kudamon)

Rules - Please read!

1. General role-play rules apply.
2. Characters may swear, as long as it's in character.
3. I have most, if not all, of the plot planned out. Just so you know.
4. If your Bio makes any mention of your Digimon before you became one, at least one of them should be the same species as the Digimon you've turned into.
5. Please bold the Digimon you'll be staying as mainly. Its Rookie form is recommended, though you can make it In-Training or Champion.
6. In Species, you must show the full Digivolution line from Fresh to Mega. If it doesn't have a Mega form, that's fine - as long as it at least has an Ultimate. But if it doesn't have a Fresh or In-Training form (but it has to have an official Rookie form), you can give it ones that would make sense. For instance, since Psychemon is a Gabumon recolor, then giving it Gabumon's Punimon and Tsunomon as its Fresh and In-Training forms would work. Just use common sense and this site.

With DNA Digivolution, it depends. Some Digimon require it to move on through their Digivolution lines (ExVeemon to Paildramon, for example). In that case, it gets treated like any other Digivolution unless the other Digimon required happens to be one of the group. With Armor Digivolution, there'll be points in the RP where we find the DigiEggs. Not only that, you aren't confined to just one specific Digivolution; as long as you have the corresponding DigiEgg, you can Digivolve into any of them for your species.
7. Uh... not much else. DX Just have fun, I guess?

Last edited:
Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

Name: Kris
Species: Botamon > Koromon > SnowAgumon > Seadramon > MegaSeadramon > MetalSeadramon
Age (as human): 13

Personality: Calm and docile, Kris always thinks before she acts. She is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to Digimon, as she spends most of her time with them. Because of this, she has a tendency to neglect her human friends in favor of Digimon. Her favorite part of being a Tamer isn't battling - rather, she likes to learn as much about them as possible.

Bio: As mentioned above, Kris became a Tamer because she wanted to know more about Digimon. Even when she was young, she had a fascination with computers. She first stumbled upon the Digital World by accident. One day, she was walking down the street on an errand when she found a stray Koromon. She took it home without her parents knowing, and it Digivolved into SnowAgumon. Of course, she couldn't help but show her to one of her friends. It turns out that that friend was a Tamer, and she used her Digivice to take them to the Digital World so that Kris could get a Digivice of her own. The rest is history.

Other: Lame bio is lame.

I'd like to reserve, please

Quick question: If we have part of an evolution line in mind, but the line is either incomplete or there are no satisfactory evolutions to get to ultimate/mega, are we allowed to design our own digimon to complete the line, at least as long as you approve them? Or do you want us to absolutely stick to the current digimon?

Wut I wanted to be Seadramon :<

Name: Vai
Species: Pururumon>Poromon>Hawkmon>Aquilamon>Silphymon>Valkyrimon
Age (as human): 13

Personality: Very outspoken, and quick to anger. She is rather impulsive, and doesn't often make friends. When she does, she is always loyal.

Bio: Right after entering the DigiWorld, she came across a Poromon, and the two quickly bonded.

Other:

Last edited:

@Kali: You could do that, or you could find another, satisfactory Digimon that isn't normally a part of its line. Either one.

@Dragon: Well, since Silphymon is an Ultimate and you have to work your way up from Fresh form, that wouldn't be possible. However, as mentioned in the first post, you wouldn't need a Gatomon/Aquillamon as this RP treats DNA Digivolutions as normal Digivolution. Actually, I might take exception to DNA Digivolutions that involve a Mega going to a Mega (unless we have with us both Digimon needed), aside from Burst Modes and the like. But you know, since I've invited Mewtwo (the member, not the Pokemon), she's probably going to play Gatomon, so if you should choose Hawkmon's line you could do it the old-fashioned way. Which, in my opinion, is more epic.

Both reserved.

Name: Karoko
Species: Kuramon > Tsumemon > Keramon > Chrysalimon > Infermon > Diaboromon
Age (as human): 14

Personality: He is rather cut off. He will talk to people if spoken to directly, but he is not one to start a conversation

Bio: Karoko's life as a tamer started when he found a digi egg. He took it home and showed it to his parents. As he did, it hatched into a Kuramon. He took to the Kuramon right away and began to spend all his time with it. With time it digivolved into a Keramon and by that point the two were inseperable.

Other:

Last edited:

Name: Vixi
Species: Relemon > Viximon > Renamon > Kyuubimon > Taomon > Sakuyamon
Age (as human): 16
Personality: Vixi is impulsive and freindly, and she likes to have fun. She lacks a long attention span and she's quick to temper.
Bio: Vixi was quite the carefree child until she came across a digivice. She had no idea of it's purpose, but eventually found herself sucked into the DigiWorld and met a Relemon. Over time she raised the digimon, and they became great partners. She evtually found her way back to the human world, and introduced Viximon to her parents, and spent a couple of years in the human world.
Other: Nadda

Name: Karoko
Species: Kuramon > Tsumemon > Keramon > Chrysalimon > Infermon > Diaboromon > Armageddemon (Yes Keramon as a stage past mega)
Age (as human): 14

Personality: He is rather cut off. He will talk to people if spoken to directly, but he is not one to start a conversation

Bio: Karoko's life as a tamer started when he found a digi egg. He took it home and showed it to his parents. As he did, it hatched into a Kuramon. He took to the Kuramon right away and began to spend all his time with it. With time it evolved into a Keramon and by that point the two were inseperable.

Other:
Name: Vixi
Species: Relemon > Viximon > Renamon > Kyuubimon > Taomon > Sakuyamon
Age (as human): 16
Personality: Vixi is impulsive and freindly, and she likes to have fun. She lacks a long attention span and she's quick to temper.
Bio: Vixi was quite the carefree child until she came across a digivice. She had no idea of it's purpose, but eventually found herself sucked into the DigiWorld and met a Relemon. Over time she raised the digimon, and they became great partners. She evtually found her way back to the human world, and introduced Viximon to her parents, and spent a couple of years in the human world.
Other: Nadda
Accepted and accepted~ We can start once we have one more member, or when one of our reserved finishes their form.

EDIT: Actually, I checked the DigiDex, and no, Diaboromon does not Digivolve to Armageddemon. Just chose one or the other and you'll be good to go. I'm still keeping you on the first post, though.

Last edited:

Gatomon reserve, pl0x. I need to get home to go to the Digidex and find Gatomon's digivo line.

EDIT: Actually, I checked the DigiDex, and no, Diaboromon does not Digivolve to Armageddemon. Just chose one or the other and you'll be good to go. I'm still keeping you on the first post, though.
ahh, i was using the Digimon wiki and it said Armageddemon digivoled from Diaboromon, but i just remember how Armageddemon was made in the movie by a bunch of Kuramon's fusing together, sorry about that, had a brians shut down for a second there

Name: Jason

Species: Poyomon > Tokomon > Patamon > Angemon > MagnaAngemon > Seraphimon

Age (as human): 17

Personality: Prefers to work alone. Usually stands back and thinks things through, before jumping into action.

Bio: He became a tamer after he found his digivice, but for a long time he worked alone. Eventually he partnered with a Patamon, whom he saved from a group of Bakemon. However, during a fight against a Myotismon, Patamon was defeated and his data was absorbed, so he couldn't be reborn as a digiegg. Since then he rarely ventures into the digiworld, and prefers to work alone.

Other: He is also good with technology.

Reserve please
I'll happily DNA to Shakkoumon if someone takes Ankylomon

Last edited:

Name: Jason
Species: Poyomon > Tokomon > Patamon > Angemon > MagnaAngemon > Seraphimon
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Reserve please
I'll happily DNA to Shakkoumon if someone takes Ankylomon
Reserved. One slot left...!

*waves a Reserve fan*

Name: Kayou
Species: Puffmon > Kyaromon > Kudamon > Reppamon > Quilinmon
Personality: Kayou is a born liar. Able to pull off even an outrageous lie with a straight face, she bottles up her emotions and tries to keep from showing that she has any feelings at all - unless they're fake ones. She is usually demure, quiet and self-effacing, and in tight situations is about as feeling as a block of ice. If someone becomes useless, she'll leave them behind. She can become quite stern and commanding if she feels that those around her aren't trying as much as they should. Behind her facade, she's quite demanding and bossy. A true perfectionist, if the situation isn't under her control, then she will do everything possible to ensure that it goes her way.
Bio: Kayou never really paid much attention to the existence of Digimon, or the Digital World, until, like most Tamers, she discovered a Digivice when she was 13. After poking at it for an afternoon with a screwdriver and an intent expression, she left it on her desk and went to sleep. When she woke up, she was in the Digital World. Befriending a Kyaromon, the pair wandered around for a few months. Over time, she matured from a rather whiny kid to a confident, stoic one - but then her partner betrayed her in an effort to gain the power to digivolve without Kayou's help. Shocked by what her friend had done, she ran - and returned to the real world without knowing how. Having left Kyaromon behind, she put her Digivice at the back of a closet in her room and tried to forget the whole thing.
Other: Another new character form! Kay is now my Digimon character for all time. And yay, childhood angst? XD

Last edited:

psst then I allowed to totally screw up Hawkmon's line like thiiis?
no it's a bit too screwed up Well, for starters, you didn't have to add Halsemon to its line. You can Digivolve into any Armor Digimon as long as the group has so far obtained the necessary DigiEgg. But more importantly, you can't have an Armor level Digimon as your main form, mostly because someone else may need that DigiEgg. That and, as I mentioned in the first post, only In-Training, Rookie, and Champion level Digimon are allowed as a main form. While I'm at it, I might also add that DNA Digivolved Digimon may not be a main form. That would just get confusing. I think how we're going to work that is either the two members take turns making posts while they are DNA Digivolved, or one member assumes command, if you will, if that's okay with the other member.

(sorry about the sudden and unexpected infodump)

Oh crud I forgot to mention that you forgot Pururumon, Hawkmon's Fresh form. DX

Back
Top Bottom