• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

Isn't Pururumon also Poromon? The Digimon series is retarded for Japanese names and English names getting seriously mixed up.

No, actually. See, this is Poromon, its In-Training, and this is Pururumon, its Fresh.

*waves a Reserve fan*

Name: Kayou
Species: Puffmon > Kyaromon > Kudamon > Reppamon > Quilinmon
Age (as human): 17
Personality: Kayou is a born liar. Able to pull off even an outrageous lie with a straight face, she bottles up her emotions and tries to keep from showing that she has any feelings at all - unless they're fake ones. She is usually demure, quiet and self-effacing, and in tight situations is about as feeling as a block of ice. If someone becomes useless, she'll leave them behind. She can become quite stern and commanding if she feels that those around her aren't trying as much as they should. Behind her facade, she's quite demanding and bossy. A true perfectionist, if the situation isn't under her control, then she will do everything possible to ensure that it goes her way.
Bio: Kayou never really paid much attention to the existence of Digimon, or the Digital World, until, like most Tamers, she discovered a Digivice when she was 13. After poking at it for an afternoon with a screwdriver and an intent expression, she left it on her desk and went to sleep. When she woke up, she was in the Digital World. Befriending a Kyaromon, the pair wandered around for a few months. Over time, she matured from a rather whiny kid to a confident, stoic one - but then her partner betrayed her in an effort to gain the power to digivolve without Kayou's help. Shocked by what her friend had done, she ran - and returned to the real world without knowing how. Having left Kyaromon behind, she put her Digivice at the back of a closet in her room and tried to forget the whole thing.
Other: Another new character form! Kay is now my Digimon character for all time. And yay, childhood angst? XD
Accepted, but uh, you forgot its Mega form (Kentaurosmon)...? That is, unless you did it on purpose. Either way, we can start the RP whenever. I'll get on it.

I'll leave the Mega form empty for now, since I haven't decided on one, or designed one, but as far as I hear, it should be a while before we get there. I've sketched my character's Ultimate form, since it's not a canon Digimon, and I designed it for this RPG. The description of it is in the "Other" section of my form. I may color it later.

Name: Pherin
Species: Leafmon -> Minomon -> Kunemon -> Flymon -> Flydramon (see Other, pic HERE) -> TBD (Can also stay in Flymon form for an extended time, but this requires much more energy to maintain)
Age (as human): 19
Personality: Played out Pherin's not the most social person, preferring to stay to himself most of the time. He's smart, but too impulsive to stick to long strategies.
Bio: Pherin was a typical student, with no knowledge whatsoever of the digital world. He had heard about some card game called Digimon, but he wasn't even interested in that. When arriving home from college one day, however, he discovered a rather odd-looking insect larva, It was huge, perhaps a whole 3 feet long, mainly yellow, but with dark, lightningbolt-shaped markings. While he had at one point gone through a phase of being an insect collector, he had never seen anything like this. It seemed to stare at him, despite not having eyes, and he felt compelled to reach out his arm to touch it. It crawled up onto his arm and shoulders, and he took it inside. Later that night, he thought he was dreaming, but in fact, he found himself in the digital world, and after a long adventure, he 'woke up' back in bed... with a digivice on the nightstand next to him.
Other: Until I finish my drawing, this is what I imagine Flydramon looking like. It is a much longer creature than Flymon, and quite a bit larger overall, with a neck attached to a longer thorax, and a tail-like abdomen. The entire body is both segmented and split between topside and underside. The topside is covered in stiff, quill-like hairs, with a single long spine protruding out, up and back, from each segment. The color is a deep navy blue. The underside, on the other hand, is void of hairs. It is yellowish on the thorax and neck, and alternating yellow and dark blue on the tail segments, with three pairs of limbs protruding out from the sides of the three thorax segments. Each limb is still insectoid, but with a more draconic shape. There are two large claws and one smaller, thumb-like claw, attached to the end of the first four, armlike limbs, while the bottom two are built more like legs, and still have the same kind of foot structure as in Flymon. The head is similar in shape overall to Flymon's, and is the only part of the length of its body that is not split top to bottom. There are now 3 dark lightningbolt symbols on its yellowish head, in place of eyes, and like each of the segments of its body, there is a single large spike pointing out and back from its head. The mouthparts, the mandibles are slightly more complex, with a more shapely figure and two points positioned vertically from each other, and a somewhat larger and thicker 'beak', as well as add a few teethlike claws on the sides of the interior, by the mouth, and a tongue able to emerge from it. Little's changed about the antennae, they're just longer overall.

Last edited:
Re: [Now Started] Digitized - A Digimon RP

A gentle breeze wafted through the trees of the forest, their leaves shuddering lightly in the wind. In one of those trees perched on a branch was a strange creature with leathery bat wings, wild-looking yellow eyes, and what seemed like a cloth over its head. Hidden from view, it watched the DigiEggs below intently. Those eggs were about to hatch, it could tell. But were they the right ones? Suddenly, a crack. A bit of the shell on one fell off. Then the others began to hatch in unison.

Where am I? the small, furry, black creature cautiously slid forward out of its egg. ...Ask a silly question... Kris thought as she looked around. Where else could I be? I've just hatched out of what seemed to be a DigiEgg, I've somehow become a bouncing head with fur, and I'm in a forest...! she looked back at the DigiEgg to see something she hadn't noticed before. ...Is that my Digivice in that egg? Turning around, she saw that the DigiEggs around her had hatched as well. It's a shame I can't communicate with any of them, since Fresh Digimon can't speak...

Yes, those are definitely the ones. Look at those Digivices! the DemiDevimon continued to examine them. Heh... now would be a good time to make my move...

A loud and abrupt WHOOSH was heard as DemiDevimon swooped down from the trees. Kris tried to cry out, but all that came out was a tiny squeak. There was no way she could defend herself.

"I'd give myself up if I were you!" it shouted as it arched upwards from the ground. Clearly, the dive-bomb was meant to be nothing more than a fake-out. Suddenly, Kris' Digivice began to glow. In fact, so did she.

((This is the point at which everyone Digivolves~ Yeah, you might have to do a slight time-reverse in order to introduce your character. Sorry 'bout that.

@Kali the Flygon: Accepted.))

My reserved form~

Name: Kat Miyamoto
Species: YukimiBotamon > Nyaromon > Salamon > Gatomon > Angewomon > Magnadramon
Age (as human): 12
Personality: She is very sarcastic and loves playing pranks. She is, in reality, picked on a lot, and is soft as a marshmallow inside, but she is tough outside to make up for it. Say the wrong thing, and she breaks down in tears.
Bio: Kat was always picked on by the bullies younger, but when she hit fourth grade, she toughened up. She seems a bit young to be a tamer, but she found Salamon at age ten. They instantly knew they were destied for each other. Over the years, Salamon has Digivolved into Gatomon, but they remained partners forever, only parting when need be.
Other: She will sometimes stay in her Salamon forme, depending on how she feels, but she usually stays in her Gatomon forme.

Last edited:

Darkness everywhere... What's going on? Is this a dream? Pherin reached out around him, feeling the texture of the egg he was in. A wall? Some sort of.... ellipsoidal wall... all around me! I'm trapped! He bounced and wiggled around against the eggshell. Let me out of here! Then suddenly... success! A hole opened up in the side of the egg. Brilliant rays of light began to shine in. There... a way out... He pushed himself against the crack, further opening it, until finally, shell pieces broke off. He was free! Pherin squeezed his body out of the egg, landing on the ground outside. Sunlight... so warm...gentle, clean air... where am I? He looked around. Trees? Bushes? Grass? But everything's so huge... it makes no sense. This must be some sort of dream... but it's so vivid! He raised his leaf above his head. This is just so strange.. I don't feel like myself... and what is this thing above me... part of me? What's happened to me?!

Pherin turned his body, looking at several other puffy creatures nearby. Am I like that? Wait, what's that? Some kind of big batlike creature swooped down nearby, hovering above him. Pherin looked a little hopeful. Maybe it knows what's going on? As sunlight continued to embrace its warmth around him, he could feel energy soaking into him, and soon, he began to glow brightly. Another glow came from nearby, in the eggshell he had just came from. Wow... what is this feeling... I feel strength... flowing through me. He was digivolving...

ugggh what happened? Where am I?Karoko inched around, trying to break free of the egg he had just relized he was in. After a little effort he broke free and glaced around. He vision seemed different then normal, like as if he had one eye closed. Where is this? Trees? Grass? None of this looks like i remember? He inched forward alittle and felt very odd. Why can't i walk like normal?

He glaced around at the other creatures around him. A short distance away, Karoko noticed a weird bat-like creature swoop down. Karoko still had no idea what was going on, but then he noticed something glowing near the egg he had left. Thats my digivice! Karoko thought before relizing it wasn't the only thing glowing, he was also glowing.

((@Mewtwo: Accepted.
@Grass King: Accepted.
@Blastoise428: Well... uh... *adds two new slots and reserves*))

((Yeah, I left out the Mega form because I didn't like it much. XD Odd, but... yeah.))

It was dark. She didn't like the darkness. It wasn't supposed to be around her - what had she been doing before? Had she been locked in someplace? Kayou tried to remember what she had been doing before... And the memories slipped away. After some pondering, she pushed at the wall, following an instinctive urge. There had to be a way out. There was something wrong, but the urge to get out as too strong for her to notice out, until part of the wall cracked and then shattered, letting her tumble out. Grass tickled through her fur - her fur? She couldn't even really look down, but what she could see of her body was just long white fur. The grass was almost taller than her... Just what had happened?

The others like her hadn't been large or noisy enough for her to pay attention to them, because as soon as she looked up at the trees - she spotted it. A large batlike thing was hovering, and as she looked at it, it swooped down... It was going to hurt her! Paralyzed by fear, she sort of scrunched up in an attempt to hide, not that it would do any good. About to close her eyes and hope to come out alive of this crazy dreamlike scene, she spotted her egg glowing. Fear melted into confusion as she started glowing as well, enveloped by comforting warmth.

((@Dragon: For the Bio, I would have preferred more than a sentence, but accepted anyways. Perhaps you could change it later...?))

For a moment, everything went white. Kris didn't have time to wonder what was happening, as before she could react, everything had faded back. It was as if time had momentarily stopped - everything was exactly where it was before, as if nothing had happened. Everything except the other Fresh Digimon, who had changed form. Kris wondered if the same had happened to her. It would seem so; she felt like she actually had a mouth, and a large one with fangs at that, she seemed slightly larger, and she could feel that she no longer had any fur.

Kris snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the DemiDevimon prepare an attack. It was aimed at the Kyaromon! Without thinking, she leaped forward and bit into his left talon, if you could call it that.

"Demi Dar--" he was cut off when a stab of pain shot through him. "Ouch!" There was a Koromon hanging off of him, he saw. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" In response, she bit down harder and tenaciously refused to let go.

((Uh, uh, I'll work on that later, then..~))

Vai had sat there, stunned, as she inspected herself. A blob.. with something like a beak and fins..? She looked around. There, beside her, was that her Digivice? And a few other Digimon.. and everything started to glow. Something was different now, and.. her fins were wings now.

Everything was moving so fast, her Digivice was glowing and so was she, a DemiDevimon was above her.. and Vai flapped her tiny wings to latch onto the DemiDevimon. She bit down, and found herself beside a Koromon. In her surprise, she fell off, and landed on top of something, kind of soft, like a feather. Or maybe it was.

((Since Kayou's below Demidevimon, I will just go ahead and assume that Vai landed on her as well. XD))

Kayou flinched as something landed on her. More angry now that she apparently wasn't dead, she wiggled out from under the Poromon, and decided that, wherever she was and no matter what was going on, she was going to get that DemiDevimon. Some other Digimon - she had to think about what was going on later, because being confused right now could be very, very dangerous - were latched onto it already, and she, on newly made stubby legs, leaped into the air. Without really thinking about it, she turned, bashing her enemy with her tail. With that done, she fell back to the ground. A pause for breath, and then she jumped again, with a repeat of the same attack.

When she was on the ground once more, she bristled, ears twitching angrily. "Someone will tell me what's going on. Now." That out of her system, she stopped moving around agitatedly and stared hard at the other Digimon. Just... what? Composing herself took a while, but she managed it, pushing away the anger, the confusion and yes, the fear.

Last edited:

As the glow subsided, Pherin found himself in a new form. He felt like a pinecone, surrounded in some armor, and without any feet, but he did have a pair of short, stubby arms and one long vine out of his head.. and he found himself floating in the air somehow. "Wow... what just happened?" He found himself wondering out loud, then looked shocked when he heard his new, rather high-pitched voice. But now he felt bigger and stronger than before, like he could do much more, and after being trapped in an egg, and hardly able to even move, he liked this new-found freedom. He then noticed what was taking place, though... the bat was being attacked by a pair of ball-shaped creatures. It looked like it was in trouble. Pherin began to float over to them,though by the time he got there, the birdlike creature had fallen off, but now another creature was attacking it. "What's going on?" he asked all of them, not knowing any of them. "Do you need any help?"

Vai flapped her wings again, flailing this time. What ever was under her moved, and she turned as best she could, being a blob, to see there was a Kyaromon beside her.

"Sorry.." she muttered, and flapped backwards. Getting a closer look at herself, she was pink with a headfeather, or something. Vai found she could kind of fly, by flapping her.. wings furiously. She looked around at the other Digimon again, noting their confused looks. So no one really knows what happened..

DemiDevimon was about to speak, but then he had an idea. "Could you help me, please?" he said with a false worried tone. "These Digimon won't stop attacking me! I didn't do anything!" Kris tried to say something, but she was afraid she might let go of DemiDevimon.

Digimon... So that's what those are... Pherin thought back to the 'dream' he had just about a week ago, and how he found that strange digital device... If he was back in that dream world, maybe the device was around somewhere.. He still wondered what it was for. But then he snapped back to reality.

"Help... yeah, sure." He gathered a spiky ball from his shell, and held it in his paws. Oddly enough, the shell piece grew back almost instantly. "Pinecone!" he shouted as he threw it at the odd pink blob with teeth.

Back
Top Bottom