• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

So, in the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling a bit hopeless due to a couple personal issues. Today, I went into the bathroom in some normal place. I happened to see someone had written something on the wall.

It said "Someone loves you. Don't give up."

Made my day. :3
(also I got Wind Waker yesterday. :D)

Tomorrow is Launch Fireworks Until You Run Out and Then Stay Up Until Five Day.

Which is great, because due to draconian Coloradoan legislature I haven't been able to look at pretty lights in the sky for five years.

Well, except that one time we went to a 4th of July parade but fuck that shit I want to see more than three colors >:(

Finished writing the script for my musical. Now it just needs editing. Fuck yeah. 8D And I guess I need to write the songs and shit.

Alright, nice start of the year! I finally told someone about my pokemon obsession! And also I have the whole house to myself for a looong time. I can do whatever the hell I want! Yaaay! *Fweeeeh* :D And happy new year people!

Happy early new year, guys!
;_; Sorry I wasn't on this morning, I had a few issues. I'm back! Yay! *confetti*

Holy mother Mary. I paid twenty bucks for Skyward Sword. c:
Well, then again, my brothers both paid ten, but because I paid the most, it's essentially mine. Yay!

hehehehhehe
I'm actaully happy for once, yay.

Raichu.gif

Also, I've become obssessed with dancing GIFs. I'm off to put more in my sig!

GAIZ GAIZ I actually got inspiration for a story longer than a one-shot! EEE so excited working on character right now! *excitement* *hyperness*

... Sounds like a badass number at the moment. I don't expect it to last long, but.

Happy New Year, TCoD

First thing that happens in 2012?

"Would you like to continue playing in Hero Mode?"

Yes.
Hell yes.
Hell fucking yes.

My partner just heavily implied that he's shopping for engagement rings :D

I stayed up 'till midnight last night and went to sleep at two. :3 Happy 2012, teacod!

2012 is here...

Who wants a zombie apocalypse raise your hand *raises hand*

Well, except that one time we went to a 4th of July parade but fuck that shit I want to see more than three colors >:(

Protip: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has the best 4th of July fireworks in America and an even better vantage point from which to watch them. I know this firsthand :D

also;

me in the Grr Thread said:
As if that weren't enough, I wake up to my boyfriend telling me that yes, he's coming over today, but his parents don't want him staying there until midnight. What the hell. You do not tell your son that he can come over on New Year's fuckin' Eve and then wait until THE MORNING OF to point out that oh, nope, we don't want you there for the entire reason you wanted to hang out on New Year's to begin with!
His parents are asshats.

Hehe he actually managed to convince his parents to let me go over to their house for midnight <3

I like how it's actually legal to launch fireworks and stuff here :D So many different kinds! And then I got to count the leftover firecrackers with some other people which was really fun for some reason.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom