• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Maybe it's just my suckish computer. *Shrug*

I'm rewatching 'Broly: The legendary Super Saiyan' and squealing girlishly whenever Future Trunks comes on screen.
= D

Homemade christmas marshmallows. Yeah, bitches.

Also, made a lot of banners for my siggy. Weeeee~ I love google images and Photoshop.

AUDITIONS LAST NIGHT

We're doing Fiddler on the Roof and I got to do a scene with my adorable guy friend who I had a crush on sophomore year (and naturally two of my friends went AWWWWWWWW and I wanted to shoot them in the face)

POINT IS it was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing~

My parents work nightshift, right? So today was the closest day to christmas they weren't working.

And my Christmas present was a spank-a-licious studio table. It is wonderful. Plus my amp fits right under the drawers. Epic win.

And cookies. Christmas cookies, too.

NO HOMEWORK YES I GET TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AND DO NOTHING FOR HOURS

Also tomorrow is the last day of school.

my boyfriend got me pokémon yellow for christmas

for me this game is about seven years overdue <3

*Yawns* Bluh, I've been on winter break for a while now. The only reasons why I'm not bored out of my skull is
A) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
B) Metroid Fusion
C) Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

<3

I just tricked my printer that I did not, in fact, just print over 2000 pages and that it is not, in fact, running out of toner. I feel so clever :3

Metroid Fusion: Complete!

Now, I just have to finish all my other games in... 3 days.

I can do this.
I can make this happen.

Todya is the final day before Chrstmas Holiday. I( am so excited.

(runs into a wall because he was running around too much)

School is done. For two weeks and a day. And then on we plow.
Still happy though.
(time to change my avvy back goddamit that snowflake looks stupid)

First day of Winter Recess is tomorrow! Annnnd...an artist of Cartoon Network and Boomerang is speaking to me cause he wants to help me make it into the cartooning and illustrating business! Cha! :D Not even in college yet ^^

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY.

Also, I have officially became a Pony fan. I love the show after watching a few episodes of it.

I managed to get online using an iPad.

And finally I have freedom.

Last edited:

*ahem*

let's see lights set up and everything text right, okay here we go

CHRISTMAS BREAK!
*Cue lights*

I finally get to relax, and maybe catch up with ASB! Yay :D

Back
Top Bottom