• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my bisexuality/possible lesbianism could be a phase. It's developed rather gradually, like I never used to know gays seriously existed, then I realised you could be, then I realised I probably was. There's never really been a moment since I was about 12 or something (which was when I became friends with a bisexual person and realised queerness existed) when I thought I could be straight after all. I've never thought this could be a phase.

It's always been bisexuality vrs. lesbianism. Heterosexuality is pretty much a definite no for me.

The possibility of this has occurred to me several times. In my case, it manifested as something that could very well have been a phase - I started asking my friends to call me "Mr. Crafton" in 8th grade and thought I only liked it due to the quirkiness of being called a "Mister".

Theeeeen as I entered high school, I got severely depressed, hated my body, felt as though the world was trying to force me to be something I wasn't, typical trans angst etc etc. I confided all of this in one friend, and she was actually suggesting I may be trans before I really gave it any thought (as back then I was still at the "maybe I can still turn out all right for mommy and daddy" stage.) The depression's become a lot less over the years, but I still feel like I'm not really living the way I need to.

But, yeah, it's been well over four or five years. If this is a phase, it's a damn long one.

Only slightly ontopic: I kind of fluctuate back and forth between "I'M A MANNNNNNN" and "I'm definitely on the male end of the spectrum, okay, but eh fuck it". Damn hormones.
This is like REALLY similar to me, back early on I was all "Ugh I wish I wasn't like this I don't think its right ugh" but I kept quiet because everyone always tries to tell you "Oh it's a phase :U do your homework".
So I started toying around with female roles, first was when a group from my school were all playing a game we had set up a school server for I kept making girl characters and they're all like "Why're you a girl?" and I would say "I like being a girl :V " and they would go "......kay then" but they started treating me with a less boyish attitude. (And no they couldn't use the "You just like the obligatory female game character boobs and bikini armour" because, well, I didn't. They were like WHOA YOUR CHARACTERS WEARING SOMETHING.)

Then I hit about the highschoolish-age and sunk down hated myself hated society and the world tried to wear girly things to look androgynous (I already wore lots of.. "Manly Pink" so it didn't raise particularly sudden questions) and started yelling at my parents for calling me "Boy" to which they always said OH ITS JUST A JOKE A TERM OF ENDEARMENT STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE and then I nearly hacked off my nethers with a serrated bread knife because "Men don't have feelings" and all.

((CC: "You just can't get rid of it, can you? I agree. :/" - I beg to differ))

So I told them I hated being a boy, not just being called boy, and they were all OH, SHIT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
But they were the ones who a bit later informed me of transgenderism, I didn't know of it previously. Pretty much it's spiked downhill, and though the depression and wing-wong threats with a knife have calmed down I still feel very wrong in a lot of cases. The hormone treatments help tons (And I always feel like an ass bringing them up D: ) but I'll still be between myself. So yeah if it's a phase it's a damn long one.

I don't really know if any of my feelings are phases or not. I've only recently decided that I prefer penises over vaginas and that trannies turn me on. I have gone through phases of transexualism, and in fact I am right now. At least I think it's a phase. It has been before. So I'm just gonna stick with cross-dressing for now.

Nor could I. Not only are they terrible-sounding words but they're fairly offensive.

I dunno about the phase thing. I mean, I never really acknowledged what was going on till recently ... I assumed nothing wrong, you know, I was a kid and a tomboy and whatever, nothing mattered since I didn't have a lot of friends anyways, and I am a dancer... which kinda sucks there. I don't think it is though. I've always wanted solid masculinity.

aww i saw a big mob of people holding big signs (i mean BIG signs) saying stuff like "REJECT RE. 71" (which is gay marriage and rights for washington state) "ONE MAN ONE WOMAN" "IT'S NOT LOVE" etc.

it pissed me off and my grandma was like totally supporting them ~_~

aww i saw a big mob of people holding big signs (i mean BIG signs) saying stuff like "REJECT RE. 71" (which is gay marriage and rights for washington state) "ONE MAN ONE WOMAN" "IT'S NOT LOVE" etc.

it pissed me off and my grandma was like totally supporting them ~_~

Kill them...kill them all...they don't deserve to live

srsly and one of my neighbors has one of those signs

...they're huge. like... those little "vote for blah" signs in peoples yards, it's like those x10 in size. way unneccesary.

i would totally do that. i also see some god hates fags stickers going around on some peoples "yes re. 71" signs. sticking stickers on other people's signs is not a cool thing to do.

they were protesting on the street again and i got stopped at a redlight, with them on my side. i frowned at them, and flipped them off in a non-noticeable way. they saw me too. :3

There was this girl in my school last year that I really like - I'd popped into this club quickly just to mention her and that one kiss we shared (she's straight, by the way). But I've transferred and I have a boyfriend now. I'd told him, though, that I'm bi, but he doesn't mind as long as I don't take anything too seriously with anyone else, girl or guy.

So I haven't spoken to this girl in a long while - since maybe last June. But she's finally on AIM! And I told her about this dream I had, of her, and the tone I get from her reply (with tons of exclamation points) was a happy/excited tone. And then she said she misses me a lot! So, as a joke, I asked, "It's really boring without me, huh?" And she actually said that it has been! Boring at that school without me, I mean.

Is she turning for me? I hope so! <3
But...I have a boyfriend =/

Just wanted to pop in and report that hehe =3

there's a gay bar in seattle and it's gigantic (obv. there's one in seattle, but this one was so great) and there's big rows of rainbow flags. when i was there for a week i could see it from my hotel window, it was so much fun to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom