• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salamander, Peter knows how you feel. Crushes on best friends are hard... especially when you they're straight and you're not ;) Perhaps your friendship needs benefits. lmao.

Haha, it might. xD She's not even straight, but BFFs and all that, and I'm more than a little certain that she's, like. Not into me. Soyeah.

:< Aww, poor Salamander. I know how you feel ;~;

You two are best friends, right? Why not just tell her? If she's really your friend, she won't abandon you...

I... I might tell her. I dunno. I guess what's keeping me is that I desperately don't want to make things awkward, even though I know she'd still be my friend, because... well, I value her friendship a lot. =/ Hm.

So I have something cool to tell you all :)

Right, so I'm part of my university's Amnesty International society, and a few weeks ago, we decided we were going to do a petition for a worthy cause. We boiled it down to two causes; women's rights in Iran, or to put pressure on the Lithuanian government to stop them passing a homophobic law come December. I'm not going to say one of these is more important than the other, but given the time constraint, I thought we should do the second one. And so did all but two people in our 20+ group, which was fairly awesome.

And the petition itself was really great; it took me ages to stop being nervous enough to jump random people to get them to sign, but when I did I found out that people were really nice and I didn't have a single person say no for a reason other than "I'm late for a lecture". I think, out of all of everyone we asked (and we were there for about five hours) only one person said they didn't think gays should have the rights the new law would take away.

In addition to the written petition (for which we got pages and pages of signatures), we also did a photo petition, which is now up at the Amnesty International site here. My photo's about halfway through, about six after the kissing guys (though you can see me in the background of loads, thanks to the unsubtleness of my hat) X3

That was awesome Danni :D I wish I was there to join in lol
also I want your hat hrrrrg. But I have a rainbow scarf so I'm cool

That's awesome Danni!

Anyone know any sites that have good female crossdressing tips? (clarify: female crossing to male). I looked at some of the sites Verne posted in his epiclinkpost, but they didn't seem very helpful in crossdressing so much.

I'd very much appreciate it, folks. <3

I came across this a few days ago. Knowing just how gay everyone here is, I decided to share. This production's vocals leave a bit to be desired, but it's amazing regardless.

It's about a Catholic boarding school (lol, isn't it always?) and two gay boys in attendance. It's a musical (which is why you fags will love it) and quickly became one of my favourite things ever. I downloaded the soundtrack to it. It is love.

I GIVE YOU BARE: THE POP OPERA

It's two hours long and it's all on YouTube. I recommend you all watch it because it is amazing. I felt a whole range of emotions whilst listening to/watching this. Seriously. Watch it. <3

That's awesome Danni!

Anyone know any sites that have good female crossdressing tips? (clarify: female crossing to male). I looked at some of the sites Verne posted in his epiclinkpost, but they didn't seem very helpful in crossdressing so much.

I'd very much appreciate it, folks. <3
Get a binder and 70% of the rest's making sure you walk correctly, I think. Girls tend to walk with one foot in front of the other and lean over a little, particularly while walking up stairs.

That musical is the best. So far I've watched the first three videos on youtube and about five seconds of the fourth and it is wonderful. :D I love the songs so far. Even though the vocals aren't that great, I really like the lead guy's voice. I don't know why, it's just cool or something.

And in other news concerts are great places to meet gay people. :) I've learned from experience.

Ffff wanna watch that thing >:c I'll get it loading in some windows and hope I finish my English project quickly. I love musicals intensely so a free one? hell yes

Also just to continue the tradition of 'vlad gets fucking awful shirts': this arrived in the mail last week, a day after this one, except mine's black.

Also re:gay people at concerts: so-far this has been true but to be fair I've been to see Mika, Pet Shop Boys and Morrissey next week so I may be forcing the odds. I could've gone to Dêpeche Mode too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Ffff wanna watch that thing >:c I'll get it loading in some windows and hope I finish my English project quickly. I love musicals intensely so a free one? hell yes

Also just to continue the tradition of 'vlad gets fucking awful shirts': this arrived in the mail last week, a day after this one, except mine's black.

Also re:gay people at concerts: so-far this has been true but to be fair I've been to see Mika, Pet Shop Boys and Morrissey next week so I may be forcing the odds. I could've gone to Dêpeche Mode too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

And their dog? o.o

Well I'm happy to say that I'm happy, I had my first true gay experience <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom