• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would you call your hypothetical children?

Hmmm. Seth, Jake, Alex or Ethan if it's a boy. Alex, Jane, Mira, or Nikita if it's a girl.

Oh, and Trace/Tracie if its a cross-dresser :D

Or Max if its a hermaphrodite.

Because Penis is totally a last name.

Iona Dick, though, is much more likely.

There was a girl at my school for a while named "Summer Paradise". Also a guy named "Paul Pancake". That is seriously the best name ever. I wish my last name were Pancake.

Also a guy named "Paul Pancake". That is seriously the best name ever. I wish my last name were Pancake.

That's not cruel parenting, though... that's just very unfortunate. Or fortunate, if you can stand having a name that some people will rip you mercilessly for, while others will think it's the best thing ever.

I hope he marries a girl called Blueberry or Lemon or something equally pancake-topping-sounding.

There was a girl at my school for a while named "Summer Paradise". Also a guy named "Paul Pancake". That is seriously the best name ever. I wish my last name were Pancake.

My brother knew a couple of guys with the last name of Waffle. I'm not kidding - I even saw "Brandon Waffle" on a sign-up sheet for something once.

You know, forget what I just said. Paul Pancake should get a civil partnership with Brandon Waffle so they can become Mr. and Mr. Pancake-Waffle.

It would make the world a much better place.

I really wish I had an alliterative name. :(

I would give a kid one, but there are no good names that start with F. Except maybe Fiona. Or Felix, I guess.

Or "Frog".

OH HEY GUYS. What about George Foreman? He has five sons, all named George. PRETTY AWESOME. Or Frank Zappa, he has kids named Dweezil and Moon Unit, among other things.

YOu people all make me laugh. Sadly, I have actually seen a name that may be very groan inducing: Pine Apple. She (he?) lives on Pine Street. I'm not freaking kidding. Unless they were using a pseudonym to sign up for the Shrine Bingo flyers, you just DON'T name someone that!

Lets see...
Boys:
well, actually, I don't have any boys names. yet. Not that I'm planning on having kids, mind you.

Girls:
Sandra, Cassandra, or some variant thereof. I've always liked the name Sandra, dunno why.

And if I ever get over reading the Bleedman Comics on DA, I could have a son named Billy and a daughter Mandy... or not. Crap, my cousin was named Bill... That won't work then! Nerts!

Boy:
Conan (What? I think it's a really cool name! D: )
Avery
James
Drake
Griffin
Phoenix

Girl:
Desdemona (Teehee..Othello=GREAT play. Dezzie is a cute nickname, too. :3)
Diantha
Alys

Back
Top Bottom