• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Request please!

15db9zs.png

...I don't really like how this turned out. I may redo it.

Ooohhhhh.... it looks kinda awkward.... a redo would be appreciated.... (no offense meant).

Random stuff I've done:

av2ao.png

Myself holding my Glaceon. Gah, this was a truckload of scratching.

jfgmtg.png

Just something I did for fun, Flygon with Vibrava's colors.

index.php

A Ghost Eevee evolution I did for a fanart project.

2m64xo1.png

A revamp of Typhlosion's Silver sprite. I did most of this a while back when I was playing Crystal (which has similar sprites to Silver), then fixed the shading more recently. Feel free to request more revamps, this was fun.

Last edited:
Oh sure, just give me a bit (essays and stuff >.<). Expect this post to be edited.

Hrrm, well, here's the deal:

I have a Charmander in ASB; his name is Christmas because I got him as a present during the Christmas Gift Exchange. I've been attempting to make a sprite for him, but I just can't get it quite right... He's red like a santa-hat. And would probably wear one, too.

So, if you would, could you make a Christmas-red Charmander, possibly with a Santa Hat if you feel like it?

2l8kf7l.png

If you want I'll change it to match Seadra's colors, but this one looked better.

Oh man, a Christmas request in March! I love doing holiday Pokemon! I'll see how much I can get done tonight, but it may have to wait until tomorrow.

AWESOME FLYGON! that is perfect! can you do a back sprite (if it isnt to much trouble)
EDIT: may i use it in a game i am trying to make (credit will certainly be given)

Butch, Christmas is attached. I'm not so sure about the hat (self-deprecation is my favorite activity), so if you don't like it then I can give you it without the headwear.

I'm currently working on the backsprite, pokedreamer; you may get it tomorrow instead of today. Feel free to use it in a game.

Attachments

• Christmas the Charmander.png
    Christmas the Charmander.png
    719 bytes · Views: 70
The hat is as such that it would have me quickly arrested at an airport (it's the bomb).

Thank you kindly, and please call me Blastoise. 'Tis my normal, non-anime-character username.

Back
Top Bottom