• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Request please!

I'll get on it in a bit, right now I'm busy with Christmas in January (that is, I just got Soul Silver. Yay!)

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks. Suddenly there were two enormous school projects looming over the horizon, plus make-up work from a long string of sick days, and I simply didn't have time for spriting. Worse still, I can't do your sprite, Chaon. Ninetales and Arcanine just don't fit together, even with liberal use of the Scale tool and some scratching. It's like trying to fit a healthy adult into toddler clothes, or a kid into XXL adult size. The proportions are completely at odds. I'm sorry. Feel free to request something else.

Okay then! Could you try a noctowl/pidgeot splice with Dodrio's colors? I know I'm asking for some complicated stuff, but I want to start an army of splices.

20ivuwo.png

Here you go.

You said that you could do minor scratches... Do you think you could do an Ivysaur with a red pirate bandanna on its' head? I would like to use it as an icon.

I can probably do that... Can you be more specific? Does the bandanna have a skull and crossbones on it or something?

I'd like to request a Ninetales/Umbreon splice please, with Ninetales as the base. It'll look awesome :)

Alright, I'll get to the two of those sometime today.

Edit:

ouqfsi.png

I hope this is okay.

mmzluq.png

Bit sick of Ninetales, but this was fun.

Last edited:
could you make a very creepy version of wondtok? (scratch, splice, and recolor can be used.)
wondtok2.png

10ws3es.png

Awesomeness.

wolftamer9, I'll get to Wondtok in a moment. Expect this post to be edited.

Edit:

dg2zbr.jpg

I can't scratch for my life. You did an excellent job.

Last edited:
Gyarados is going to be hard, but armored Charizard? Epic choice. Expect them in a bit.

6qumox.png

Meh. This was hard.

6q8ie8.png

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom