• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying Super Smash Bros. Melee after its memory card got corrupted. We had ALL the characters and we were only missing like two stages :<

motherfucking CHESS TITANS
on the lowest difficulty possible because i am so god damn shitty at chess
my strategy: fuck around, try to make as many queens as possible from the pawns
so sophisticated

also mahjong but that is even more frustrating, if possible
especially if i get it so that there's only one pair left and they're on top of each other

Disgaea DS (first time; New Game+), Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (restarted; previous file was never completed), and Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded (mostly just playing the postgame System Sectors).

Ace Attorne Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Made it to the last case within less than a week of buying it. I'm not that far into it though since I haven't picked it up since I
proved Kay innocent

Ds: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
ps3: Saints Row 2 and Red Faction: Armageddon

Super Paper Mario for the Wii

I love this game, I really do, but what the hell were you thinking Nintendo?

Wii; Super mario bros wii, SSBB

DS; Pokemon White,.......

GBA;..........

Flash games; Riddle School 1-5, Riddle transfer, Nick bounty 1 and 2.

I dug up my game boy advance recently, so I've been playing a few games of the Pokémon TCG. Good ol' nostalgic fun. I really wish they'd come out with an updated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom