• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro 2033, an FPS that focuses on storytelling and atmosphere rather than competitive multiplayer - and it does a damn good job of it.

Also, an old DOS game called Operation Europe: Path to Victory. It's a WWII wargame with a very heavy dose of realism. You don't get to build new units - you're stuck with whatever's deployed, and if you want more weapons you'll have to ask for them. There's no guarantee you'll get them, and even if you're approved you have to wait for them. You have to keep your units supplied with food, ammunition, and gas, soldiers can get tired and if you push them too hard they won't be able to fight nearly as effectively, bad weather can delay airstrikes by hours or days, and how well you use your combat engineers (who can plant land mines and drop assault bridges) will make or break you. Tough and complicated, but I love it.

replaying Radiant Historia, and started Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage. FINALLY. I CAN FINALLY PLAY AS MUNESHIGE.

This makes me very happy.

Last edited:
Been playing alot of Team Fortress 2 lately. Also been playing Warioware Inc. (GBA) and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I was playing Skyward Sword, but I got stuck.

Well, tomorrow I should be busy playing Skyrim. (After all the Christmas festivities are out of the way)

I fully admit that I bought into the hype around Skyrim, so I'm hoping it'll live up to it. I've never played any of the previous games though, but I guess that won't be an issue. (I hope)

Well, tomorrow I should be busy playing Skyrim. (After all the Christmas festivities are out of the way)

I fully admit that I bought into the hype around Skyrim, so I'm hoping it'll live up to it. I've never played any of the previous games though, but I guess that won't be an issue. (I hope)

Just try to avoid arrows in the knee, and you should be fine.

god dammit i wish people would just stop with that shitty joke/meme already it's terrible and shouldn't exist

Anyway, playing Ao no Kiseki, I'm a very happy man. I'll be even happier when Soulcalibur V and Grand Knights History come out though :D

Portal: Test 18.

...And I'm stuck in the room where the turrets are (I took careof them though) and I need to get the particle into the receptor.....

a boy and his blob. Cute game. Based on an old NES game. New cover is cute, old cover sucked.

Just got Sonic Colors today, haven't had a chance to play it yet.

I also got Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Wii today and it is much MUCH better than the DS version. Buy it for home console. Whee Lego Han Solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom