• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The RPer's strike outpost

Do you have a sadistic creator?

• Total voters
Mysti heard some yelling and looked over. She saw Taisiya "HHHHIIIIIII!!" She yelled as she waved her hand in the air and ran toward Taisiya.

The set was brimming with action, with Magnemite fluttering everywhere with their eyes blaring out immense light, a short, four-legged Pokemon barking out orders from a soft, foldable chair with a Loudred parroting it to the rest of the cast. The air was musty from the powder, with two dozed Shroomish and Vileplume pumping out gust after gust of glittery powder to the cast.

A tall, somewhat slim Gardevoir daintily walked off the bright, dusty box and threw herself on one of the dressing room chairs, with a horde of Oddish and Ninjask powdering every visible part of her face and spraying what must have been Honey on her hair. From behind the overcrowded chair, a demure Mankey brought over a plate of freshly churned Pokeblock, each a perfectly made cube of different flavors.

In a split second, the plate was slapped away, and all the cubes splattered on the Pokemon's face. "How dare you serve me cold blocks of...whatever they are! You know for a fact that I only eat Poffins."

She then summoned her intern, a Kirlia with its ruby eyes hidden behind thick-rimmed glasses. She shuffled her feet towards her mentor and got her notepad ready. "Yes, Ms. Marian?"

"Tell the director that I refuse to eat this 'Pokeblock' stuff that the catering service served me. He knows very well that I only eat Poffins made perfectly from Sinnoh, and I'll pull out of the film if they don't change the menu as soon as possible!" Jotting everything down, the Kirlia nodded with each sentence, then vanished in the sea of Pokemon in the set.

"Damned princess. How the hell did she get this role anyway?" The Mankey thought to himself as he wiped the gooey blocks from his face and walked off the set. As he reached the door, his legs buckled and froze, slamming his nose through the door and right into the concrete.

"Yeah, disabling my legs. Very funny."

"I know, right?" Marian answered as she stepped over the fallen Pokemon and walked off to the plaza.

"Finally, some decent company."

The two Vendettas blinked suddenly.

Vendetta the Zangoose noticed Erindor and Twilight and ran over to them.

"Hey guys, long time no see. It's good to be out of the RSP, I was sick of being a nihilistic little bastard. What is this place?"

On the other hand, Commander Vendetta went over to Serenity.

"Hey Serenity, long time no see. It's good to be out of A Shadowy Past, I was sick of being a nihilistic little bastard. What is this place?"

"HOLY CRAP VENDETTA!" shouted Serenity, startled. She quickly composed herself and replied, "Er...I'm not sure. But I'm glad Little-Miss-Bossy isn't stalking me anymore."

Erindor smiled to his good friend had made it as well.

"Not too sure. I think this is some sort of safe haven for RP characters. About time.

I haven't heard too much from you since the RSP was halted. How's it going?"

"Oy! Mysti!" Taisiya called out, waving at her with a smile. She got up and dashed toward her, while Mia merely blinked at her. It looked as if she were about to snap at the very sight of Serenity and Commander!Vendetta, maybe more of those awful Midnight-Shadows. Even here she could not feel anything but hate toward them. Probably a side effect of being under Zora's command too long, but they HAD done some pretty nasty things to her at any rate.

"Notice how they don't even notice us..." Sheila muttered gruffly, "I thought I was important."

"Wassup, Taisiya?" Mysti asked. Moonlight let herself out of her ball. "Umbreee..." she said, then started to groom her her. The other Moonlight walked over. It was then she saw her duplicate. "No way!" Moonlight exclaimed. "Yeah, Moonlight... Mewtwo may also have you as a seperate charrie, but I also own you in most RPs."

"Oh hi Vendetta! Not sure where this is, exactly, but I like it here! Free from that maniac Ev-"
Twilight started to greet her friend, before being knocked over by Ina, who was giving Twilight and Erindor a cross between a hug and strangling, while squealing Kitties! many, many times. Twilight sighed and gave Erindor an I told you! look.

Back
Top Bottom