• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The RPer's strike outpost

Do you have a sadistic creator?

• Total voters
Erindor looks around, noticing that there isn't any background of any sort. Or anything. The characters are in free space.

"I'll fix this!" he declares. Using new found creationism powers, he transforms the world into a sunny meadow of paradise.

Shadowflare noted the scenery change and wal;ked over to Erindor. She pawed him. "Excuse me, but do you know who could let a mew person in? I think it might be you. If it's not, please take me to the person. But before I left, I saw another one of my master's-" she said the word "Master" in disgust-"characters being treated badly. Her name is Moonlight, when there is a last name it is Fullmoon, and it is Mysti's Shiny Umbreon character. Could she come in?

Ina ran around in circles.
"Yay! I'm free! My creator always changes my age and writes messed up stories involving me including getting transformed into weird animals but now woo! Freedom!!!"
Twilight did the closest thing possible to a sweatdrop and whispered to Erindor,
"Why exactly did we bring her?"

A Salamence with feathered wings appeared in a flash, and looked around.
"What the hell?" Stormfeather yelled. "We were just in an epic battle of epicness, and Dragon wasn't being a retard for once, and at the time I just have to escape." Storm hissed, and went over to the other Pokemon, and... others. She looked at Shadowflare.
"You look slightly familiar. Do I know you?"

"GET ME AWAY FROM HEEEEEEEEER!" yelled a teenager as she dashed away from a bewildered-looking roleplayer.

"B-but I only wanted to make you win the Colosseum!"

Serenity just kept running. She blinked, and everything around her...disappeared.

"Whoa," she muttered.

((For some reason, I imagined a sort of movie set because of the 'behind the scenes' bit. It'd be fun... XD))

Basaina grinned at Halan. "Yes!" And the barrage of Fire Blasts mercifully stopped. She looked around at the peaceful meadow and snorted. "Somehow, I thought a place where I was free would be more... dramatic. This is just boring. Who changed it anyway?" The Arcanine twitched an ear and sat down, yawning. "Well, this feels nice. No one ruling my life..."

(Whatever you want to do is fine. Backstage movie set works.)

Erindor turned to Shadowflare. "Sure," he said. Concentrating his psychic energy, Moonlight suddenly 'Voiped' into the meadow. He winked at Shadowflare "Have fun!"

Erindor looked at Twilight "I don't know..." he whispered back. "You gotta take care of the young though, right? Even if it is only in mentality..."

(Adding the peoples.)

"Hmm.. I suppose. She is what? Six? And probably bored out of her skull, considering her RP is long dead."
Twiligh murmured back.

Erindor nodded, remembering the fact that the RSP had been on hold for 3 months. The only action he got to saw were in his Maker's sketches... which sometimes were not fun. "It is good to see someone happy though. That always cheers you up."

Taisiya groaned, looking around as she awoke. Somehow... she was away from that crazy redhead creator, and so were two others. A jet-black Ninetales and a green-haired girl. As they awoke, the girl groaned.

"Where... am I...? Midnight didn't catch me again, did they...?" she blinked at Taisiya, then it dawned on them both.

This could only be the start of a beautiful day.

"I am from I'm So Sick! and most of the RPs Mysti is in, as I am her Pokemon, but I've never been in the Exiles."

Taisiya coughed as Mia blinked and looked around. Sheila was just waking up, and she growled gruffly as her nine tails swished.

"What...?" she barked, before seeing humans, leaping back and growling. But something was amiss. Where was Zora, their creator? Was she finally free?

"Vell, if ve're going to introduce ourselves, my name is Taisiya. I am from Ze Pokemon of Ze Volcano and it's seqvel, and I do hope I am not alone in coming from zat series."

"I am... Mia..." the Shadow Trainer muttered, "I'm out of A Shadowy Past and-" she cut off as she spotted Serenity and she roared. A Midnight-Shadow.

"YOU!!!"

Sheila would've facepalmed if she could've. That Mia was going to be a pain if she kept doing that.

"Hm... The humans seem harmless... I am Sheila, and I'm from the RSP... I see I have some friends here... That's good..."

Back
Top Bottom