• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to my first school dance since elementary school! Hooray for feeling popular and like you really fit in and all that!

the feeling of doing actually challenging math is amazing i feel like i'm going to get an orgasm or something aaaaaahhhhhhh

no, i'm not high

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that one of my friends is a brony, and another really wants to watch MLP but can't due to his cell phone not being able to load YouTube. Then I told them that I also loved My Little Pony. And we had fun talking about our favorite episodes and stuff in the one class we shared, and also I became extremely amused at the term "pegasister." I knew it existed, obviously, but the name "brony" is just so much simpler!

And it was great :D

:DDD!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 3400 Neopoints!'

Ghastly Stew has been added to your inventory

I SUCCESSFULLY RESTOCKED. :D

Great day :3

Every year my school does a Halloween Costume Contest on the closest Friday to Halloween (which is, of course, today). I went as Schrödinger's cat. I was worried not many people would get it, but when I went up there for the contest the judges voted me one of the top four in 12th grade. The top in each grade went up to decide the grand prizes, but before the audience voted they had to cull the group. So they were about to send me away, but as I was walking off everyone started booing their decision so I was brought back! I didn't win, but it was still awesome.

Herman Cain, resident Pokemon loving Republican candidate, is currently leading many of the preliminary polls. Awesome.

And I'm being a teenage drama monger. It's immoral but so much fun ;_;

I drew something as a possible T-shirt design for my Anime Club and colored it and it looks awesome~

So yay I don't feel awful anymore for going "Yes I want shirts" and then not drawing anything due to a lack of much artistic talent! ^^

Herman Cain, resident Pokemon loving Republican candidate, is currently leading many of the preliminary polls. Awesome.
wait
wait
wait
what
Cain loves Pokemon?
I... think I know who my favorite Republican nominee is.
Still hoping Obama wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom