• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
This thread is for small tidbits of joy you'd like to announce to the world, but don't quite garner a whole thread's worth. Individual replies are still welcome, however!

Working outside really helps me think. Also, there's a lot of heat lightning here. Which is basically a shit ton of lightning in the sky that doesn't make a sound. Midnight and counting, and it's the most awake I've been in forever. Also, Coke Zero. I've had four.

I am officially obsessed with Doctor Who.

Plus omg the eleventh Doctor is so adorable. <3 I'm going to go make avatars and other such stuff now because I am obsessed...

I am officially obsessed with Doctor Who.

Plus omg the eleventh Doctor is so adorable. <3 I'm going to go make avatars and other such stuff now because I am obsessed...

I just got back from my first week of summer-camp. If anyone remembers my post from the old thread about there being a guy there that may very well have interest in me.

He does in fact like me :D Unfortunately, we decided to just be friends for a couple more years, but it turns out he's going to my school.

tl:dr
I met an awesome guy at summer camp who likes me and I will be able to see him daily.

SHE LIKES THE SCRIPT

SHE LIKES THE SCRIPT

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE MOVIE IDEA HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DEAD FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS SHE'S READY TO GO BACK TO WORKING ON IT BECAUSE I FINISHED THE SCRIPT

LOOK OUT WORLD TWO NEW FILMMAKERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY

Filmmaking is definitely exciting! Congrats Polymetric!

Going to work at my camp tomorrow! Not really anything can go wrong about that!

EDIT: Also, definitely going to tye dye a pair of socks while I'm there. The original plan was to use the Woodworking tools to craft a set of the original eight Pokemon badges, but I have about a week less of time than I thought I did. So, poo. Maybe next year

...oh my god

oh my god oh my god

...I believe this this convo properly expresses my feelings on the matter

Typhybabby: sakdjasas
[DATA EXPUNGED]: ...
[DATA EXPUNGED]: aklajksfhaksfjakjfas
Typhybabby: al;kdadsadsskla!!
[DATA EXPUNGED]: jashkajsh!!!!!!
Typhybabby: dsflkfdsmnsgersc ;w;
[DATA EXPUNGED]: kkdvjkavjakjva <333

...O:

oh man I jelly ;3; this is the first series I've actually fallen in love with since harry Potter came out when I was like. 9.

...oh my god

oh my god oh my god

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES :DDD

THIS IS AWESOME

(I call hosting Hunger Games Mafia! Silver and I have been talking about it over PM and maybe we'll be co-GMs!)

...oh my god

oh my god oh my god

OH MY JEBUS NOW I'M TORN
I love the series more than anything, literally, I even have a playlist of songs on main ipod AND backup ipod that all remind me of this series (The Dressing Room by Breathe Carolina is totally unintentionally Hunger Games-y)
BUT WHAT IF THE MOVIE RUINS IT? ;-;
What if its like how the Eragon movie basically killed one's image of the series?
But I'm still reallyreally excited because what if it's awesome?

... mostly I worry about what the actors/actresses will look like o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom