• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Valentines' Day.

Gonna send my boyfriend a scan of a card I'm drawing him, then probably just spend the day talking to him. We'd go out and do something, but he's on the other side of the country, so it's not likely that he'll be around here for it.

SOUNDS LIKE CANDY TIME TO ME!

I hart valentine's day, you get cute little cards and yummy foods.

I have to work on Valentine's Day. D: Which is a pile of crap, because I work in a rather nice restaurant. Thus, every couple in the whole frigging town is going to be storming the restaurant, and I'm going to be running around carrying dishes like a madman and sweating profusely.

How romantic.

Will more than likely draw something for the occasion, receive chocolate from my parents, drink some coffee, go internet-ing a while, google up some pictures of Hard Gay for a project I'm doing, finish that and spend the rest of the night either talking to the one I care about most or doing absolutely nothing.

Or I'll sleep. :]

It's Saturday so I'll be at the library for at least four hours either from the time it opens until one or from one until the time it closes. Other than that I'll probably just get on the computer, eat any candy I happen to receive, and do something music related. Just another day.

Play an MMORPG with my best friend in that game. Hope he's online :3

Not mentioning which MMORPG, though.

My mom always makes me give valentines to everyone in the class on the closest day to Valentines' Day.

I also want to sleep a lot... because of the dreams.

I have epic plans for V-day.

happycouples.jpg

Who's with me?

I'm gonna bake a heart-shaped cake for my boyfriend. <3 Then we might either go out to the mall or sit at home and eat all of said cake. XD

I'm going to stay awake all night and talk to the one who owns me until I can't stay awake anymore.

And hope they love their gift, which I worked very hard to make <3

I have epic plans for V-day.

happycouples.jpg

Who's with me?

Me. I hate Valentine's day, expesially since my 'friend' thinks shes gonna get a valentine's when i know no one really likes her outside our little posse, and i'll probably get nothing. Between her and me, i'd probably get more valentine's since I'm not as rude.

My friend is gonna count how many times ppl get rejected on the friday before. He and his friend will even say no to ppl they like to get the rejected count up.

I'll probably stay home and take pictures of me wearing something black or something a colour thats contradicts pink, maybe grey, then post them on myspace with the caption 'F*ck Valentine's. It makes loners feel bad.' on them.

Back
Top Bottom