• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

HAPPY NEW YEAR. IF YOU MADE A RESOLUTION I HOPE TO GOD IT COMES TRUE.

STUFF HAPPENED. By which I mean I looked up from almost dozing off to witness my best friend receiving her first kiss :D

At what I thought was 12:00 AM, I sent my crush a message saying "Happy new year! :D". A few seconds later, I get a text saying "Happy 2011 to you :)".

WHY IS THIS SIGNIFICANT

According to my phone, his message was sent (received?) at 11:59 PM. That means he sent it to me before I sent mine. So he would have sent it of his own accord and not just in reply to mine. :3

Also I finished half my chemistry homework yesterday (last year, lol). Four more sections left and two essays to write for literature. I'm gonna get it all done today so I can just chill Sunday. :D

I actually have something happy to say for once! Yaaay.

Well, it's New Years... and to quote a Harry Potter movie: "Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Yeah, it is. Bright side? I finished Art Month for the first time, and it was one of those steep, literally 11:59 finishes. Also, I feel a bit better about stuff in general. Reflecting on the beginning of this year so far and the beginning of 2010... it's superior now, that's for sure. 2010 has been a relatively good year compared to the hellish hell of 2009, and for that, I am grateful. It had a rough start at first, continuing from the 2009 horridness, but got significantly better. I haven't made many friends, and I lost a few, but the ones I do have aren't crap like the ones I used to have.

So here's to 2010, a really good year in my opinion, even with its fair share of disappointments. One of the best years that I can remember in my life. And goodbye to the 2000's, the decade where I did the most growing and had most of the years of my life in.

On to 2011! I hope it doesn't suck like 2009.

And lastly, some things my psychiatrist said have really gotten in my head... good things. I've had these major realizations. And now I sort of have to rethink everything. But, they're these wonderful epiphanies more so than horrid heart-breaking things.

Sorry about the incoherency of this post! I'm quite tired... think I'll head off to bed now.

Currently, I have to try not to die laughing, because my mom, yes my mom, is watching "Jersey Shore". I wake up, and she's watching it. Seriously thinking "WTF?!?" but dying of laughter on the outside. :3

I'm going to the mall with my best friend, her neighbor (!!!) and maybe other people. This should be fun.

...he likes me~

Awww snap!

So I've been trying to catch a second-frame Platinum/HGSS Barboach on VDex Project (yeah you guys can have your GPX+) because the Whiscash is adorable... Or, well, I was for a really long time until I gave up. But I just hatched one from a randomized egg. And I's happy. :3

340.png

THERE IS FREAKING SNOW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that I can't feel anything but happy.

It's like those five hours where I couldn't feel anything at all but it's better~

I had a great New Year's. :D My girlfriend was here to stay, and then she got an extra night here, which is pretty surprising since her mum is evil.

We did the soppy kiss at 11:59 and at 00:01 so that we ended the year together, and started the next one together. Oh, the coolness of us. <3

2010 was pretty brilliant for me. It's been very eventful, a lot of things have changed... and I think 2011 is going to be even better!

"I feel like 2011 is gonna be a great year."
"And it's only two days in!"
"I know."

I got two resolutions done in a matter of hours. I think this will be a good year :D

My family and I visited my grandparents in Holland for a few days, then spent New Year's in a little Dutch medieval town. I nearly got hit by a runaway firecracker! Actually that was kind of scary at the time... Then we went to a slightly bigger medieval city, and we spent a day in Amsterdam, too. There is this awesome museum there filled with art featuring cats.

New Year's Day is always fun for me :3 As a Korean, the kids bow down to the parents and relatives... and get money :D The amount depends on how old you are though -.- All my high school cousins got like $100 while I got like $60... but hey it's free money xD

120% on my math exam and 127% on my physics exam. Gotta love that extra credit c:

Oh and 96% on my english exam which is cool because that's usually my worst subject.

I got into the after party from the concert I went to on New Years Eve*, bought both Fable III and HeartGold last night and there's a frickin' IHOP in Columbus now! I love you 2011, please stay like this for the rest of the year.

* It was at a 21+ bar. One of the guys from the band got there right after we did and dragged me and my brother, who would have gotten in anyways, right past security. I don't think I'm allowed in this bar anymore even after I turn 21, but whatever.

I am composing a song (a waltz, to be exact. or at least, an attempt at what sounds like a waltz) for a project me and my band friends are working on. So far it actually sounds really good which is rare for me because I don't know a whole lot about music theory. But. I am proud of myself :3

!!!

This guy I barely knew had drawn my name for our Secret Santa exchange in IB Art before the break, but we missed the next week after that because of snow, so he gave me my present on our first day back...

...My own betta fish! So I can still have a friend on my desk even when I'm not babysitting the class pet on breaks. :3 I'm floating his bag in the new water right now, I'll post pictures once he's fully acclimated.

Got Google Chrome and it's a lot better than IE. Whoo~

Also, I'm acing US History for the first time in five years! The snow from the 26th hasn't melted yet in my part of NYC, so it's pretty much been nonstop dodging from snowballs all week, which tbh, is actually pretty fun.

Also, I've got permission to go to NYAF/Comic Con this Sptember, so that's totally awesome too! <33

It was my first day at my new school, and it was FANFREAKINGTASTIC. It's a million times better than the ghetto-ass school I used to go to, anyways. And everyone loved my British flag leggings :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom