• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [PG13 for violence, definate death, and the like]Project Unknown: Hard Beginnings

Rebecca woke up to a voice on the intercom. Another day... another struggle with destiny. She got up and picked out her clothes; a black shirt with sparkles, and black jeans. She went to the shower to begin the battle with her long, brown hair and got in the shower.

Last edited:
"Kat, do you always hsve to mess with gravity?" Blade asked her, giving her a tired look, as if he had been up all the last night. The truth was, he had been up all the previous night making plans to attack the New Life's base.

Baba limped into the room, a bored expression on her face. "Apperently, the kid has to do that. Every time." She quickly glanced over at Kat, and took a step back. "Don't even think of trying ANYTHING funny, kid." Baba was always wary at times like this.

Kat giggled as she stood up, brushing herself off.
"What? I'm a guinea pig. Can't I at least have a little fun with it?"
She briefly considered making Baba weightless so that she'd fly up and hit the ceiling, but that would probably mean death by disembowelment in about three seconds.

Last edited:
"Psh. Not like I care. But if one of these days you make my weight equivalent to the one of an African elephant, you're screwed." Baba gave the child one last glower, before she turned to Blade. "Any reason you attempted to make me deaf this fine morning, Blade?"

Aaron entered the room, particularly noticing the glares from Baba targeting Kat. Aaron attempted a friendly tone; getting on the bad side of any of the presents would have more than unpleasant consequences.

"Good morning Blade, Baba and Kat. How are all of you?"

Back
Top Bottom