• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [PG13 for violence, definate death, and the like]Project Unknown: Hard Beginnings

Yeah I was plotting to continue the trend of women, but Flora and Ashes messed it up.

Not my fault that I can do guys AND girls.

Also I reeeeeeeeeeally wanted to use the "I must beat you at EVERYTHING" personality bit. ^^

^No, I was basing off my crush. :D Cause he had to beat me at everything, which led to me realizing I had a crush on him. <3

It's not too late, right?

Name: Euclid Carew
Side: Project Unkown
Race: Test

Powers: Manipulation and creation of electricity. Similar to many electric Pokemon. Also, because of his studies and practice he's managed to manipulate electrical machinery and computers to a small extent.

Personality: Euclid can be very thoughtful and reflective, but only to himself. Around others he is usually too nervous to do much more than agree or offer basic suggestions. This is mostly due to how he was treated growing up, always being pushed around and harshly reprimanded for stepping out of place. To his enemies, however, he often appears strong and commanding, but this is only because that was how he was trained to act, as to not show weakness of the Project. On closer inspection he is always found to be much weaker. Also, underneath all of this, he is really very lonely and sad, as he was never allowed any friends, and even now has never been able to share himself and his feelings with anyone.

Appearance: His build is rather tall and lanky, and is lacking in physical strength. He has medium-length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin. (Ughh, this feels like pointless aesthetics) Doesn't have a very commanding prescence and is often ignored. He also wears contacts, if that's important. As for clothing, since he is working with the Project so much he usually is found wearing a labcoat.

Why you are with Project Unknown: Euclid had a delayed emergence of his powers, and was thought to be a failed subject for most of his life, which he devoted to studying various fields, including Biochemistry and Genetics in order to help Project Unkown. However, now that his powers have become apparent, he has begun to sympathize with the Rebellion, and is having doubts about the nature of the Project's experiments. However, he has worked with them his entire life and is still loyal, however immoral this may feel to him, but this may change.

Other: Nothing, except, as you might of seen, expect his mind to be very shakily held together, and easy to snap or shatter.

Oh, crap. I'm never writing profiles in notepad again... It looked a lot less than that.

Oh, well.

Not too late, I hope?

Name: Aaron Hill
Side: Rebellion
Race: Human
Power(s)/Weapon(s): This and a pair of guns.
Personality: Aaron is easy-going and a bit lazy, but if he wants to do something he will. He is a medium strategist, but will always give that work to others, however he doesn't skip a fight. Around others he simply nods and says a couple of words out of laziness, but to women he talks politely and sometimes flirtatiously.
Appearance: Tall with athletic build, Aaron has black hair and gray eyes. He wears a black t-shirt under a sleeveless white jacket, and blue jeans. He has the sword on his back.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Grown on the streets, Aaron found his best friend, who was taken by the Project's scientists. Aaron never heard of him again. While he tries to take down Project Unknown, he secretly hopes to find his friend again.
Other: Nothing.

It's not too late, right?

Name: Euclid Carew
Side: Project Unkown
Race: Test

Powers: Manipulation and creation of electricity. Similar to many electric Pokemon. Also, because of his studies and practice he's managed to manipulate electrical machinery and computers to a small extent.

Personality: Euclid can be very thoughtful and reflective, but only to himself. Around others he is usually too nervous to do much more than agree or offer basic suggestions. This is mostly due to how he was treated growing up, always being pushed around and harshly reprimanded for stepping out of place. To his enemies, however, he often appears strong and commanding, but this is only because that was how he was trained to act, as to not show weakness of the Project. On closer inspection he is always found to be much weaker. Also, underneath all of this, he is really very lonely and sad, as he was never allowed any friends, and even now has never been able to share himself and his feelings with anyone.

Appearance: His build is rather tall and lanky, and is lacking in physical strength. He has medium-length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin. (Ughh, this feels like pointless aesthetics) Doesn't have a very commanding prescence and is often ignored. He also wears contacts, if that's important. As for clothing, since he is working with the Project so much he usually is found wearing a labcoat.

Why you are with Project Unknown: Euclid had a delayed emergence of his powers, and was thought to be a failed subject for most of his life, which he devoted to studying various fields, including Biochemistry and Genetics in order to help Project Unkown. However, now that his powers have become apparent, he has begun to sympathize with the Rebellion, and is having doubts about the nature of the Project's experiments. However, he has worked with them his entire life and is still loyal, however immoral this may feel to him, but this may change.

Other: Nothing, except, as you might of seen, expect his mind to be very shakily held together, and easy to snap or shatter.

Oh, crap. I'm never writing profiles in notepad again... It looked a lot less than that.

Oh, well.

Not too late, I hope?

Name: Aaron Hill
Side: Rebellion
Power(s)/Weapon(s): This and a pair of guns.
Personality: Aaron is easy-going and a bit lazy, but if he wants to do something he will. He is a medium strategist, but will always give that work to others, however he doesn't skip a fight. Around others he simply nods and says a couple of words out of laziness, but to women he talks politely and sometimes flirtatiously.
Appearance: Tall with athletic build, Aaron has black hair and gray eyes. He wears a black t-shirt under a sleeveless white jacket, and blue jeans. He has the sword on his back.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Grown on the streets, Aaron found his best friend, who was taken by the Project's scientists. Aaron never heard of him again. While he tries to take down Project Unknown, he secretly hopes to find his friend again.

Both, uh, accepted.

I will put the stuff up whenever I remembers. Oh, and sorry it took so long, was grouded.

START
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rose faintly above the horizon. From within the trees lay the Rebellion's base. Blade's eyes quickly flew open to the light coming from the tinted window. outside he saw the faint shape of trees and their primary generator. he got up now, and headed for the door. He paused and clicked the button to send the "wake-up call," so to speak, to every room.

Vai nearly fell off her makeshift bed, made up of a single mattress and a few worn pillows, as a short alarm went off in her face.
"Damn, that gets me every day," she muttered, and searched through her small dresser for some clean-ish clothes. She'd have to laundry soon.. The sun had just rose over the horizon in her rather large window, she could still look directly at the sun without her eyes burning out. She turned and nearly slammed into the wall. Why she insisted on having a small room again, Vai couldn't really remember.. but brains didn't work as well without food. Vai slipped on the cleanest clothes, and sprang out of the room, closing the door behind her.

It was morning. Kat yawned, blinking groggily, and attempted to untangle herself from her nest of blankets and pillows. She got dressed quickly, not bothering to make her bed. The girl grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder (Who knew when you might need some sharpies?) and went out into the hallway.

Baba yawned, grumbling something about the blasting alarm, and promptley rolled off the bed. Sheathing her katana into its case, she dressed fairly quickly, setting her watch. She hobbled out of the door, waiting for the others.

Shadow walked out of his room where he "supposedly" slept. He clicked the intercom button and said in a loud voice, "EVERYONE UP! Every minute you waste gives them that much more time to prepare!

Fiona's sleep was interrupted by a loud noise coming from a corner of the room she used at New Life. All she heard was something about 'preparing' something. The same old bit about the rebels preparing.
"Oh shut up, already!", she yelled at the speaker, though he wouldn't hear any of it.
However much Fiona wanted to just cover her head with a pillow and go back to sleep, she couldn't. Well, she could, but then she'd be out of a job.
Wait... does that even matter? Ah, whatever., she thought.
Fiona got dressed, putting on the usual plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. She then slung her sword sheath around her waist, then loaded a clip into her pistol and holstered that on her hip.
All ready for whatever they told her to do, Fiona stepped out into the hallway, and then proceeded to the usual meeting place.

((Wherever that is...))

Euclid slowly opened his eyes to find himself on the laboratory floor. Groggily, he managed to stand up. Glancing at the tables, full of microscopes and other equipment, he realized that he had fallen asleep in the lab again. He silently reprimanded himself for letting that happen again; if an important experiment had been going on, dangerous things could of happened if it was left unattended.

Suddenly, he heard a voice blaring from the intercom. It was Shadow's. Sighing, Euclid listened attentively. After he had finished, Euclid looked around the lab for a few more seconds, making sure everything was safe and packed away. Nothing appeared to be out of place, and, with this, he looked back at the intercom.

"Meeting. Right."

He walked out of the lab, and began to walk swiftly to the central room.

Can I join?

Name: Benji Carmine
Side: Project Unknown
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Benji wields only a .44 magnum pistol in his lab-coat pocket and a few minor explosive devices.
Personality: Benji is a light-hearted and childish man, preferring to act as an engineer for the cause than any kind of fighting. He doesn't do very well under extreme circumstances.
Appearance: Benji wears a white lab coat, glasses, khaki pants, and a collared long-sleeve shirt. Blonde hair and green eyes.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Benji joined Project Unknown out of curiosity and wonder at all of the new technology and advancements that will be made.

((@apeofawesome: Sure you can.))

Blade started to walk down the hallway, headed to the central room, where the meeting was being held, with a granola bar in his hand. By time he had gotten there, he had finished the bar, but everyone was not there yet, so he decided to sit in his chair and wait.

Aaron woke up slowly, and stayed in bed for some more minutes, just the way he liked. Eventually, he got up, got dressed and arranged his weapons, and after letting out one more large yawn, he went to the meeting place.

Kat grinned and hopped very lightly.. rocketing up the the ceiling, she bounced off into the walls, whooping as she shot down the hallway like a rocket. She flew into the central room near Blade and increased her weight to several hundred pounds, suddenly stopping in midair and falling in a heap next to him. Sure, she could have ran instead of this, but messing with gravity was fun!
"Hi Blade!!"

Benji yawned and stretched. He had just wasted another long night playing video games at work. Benji knew about the meeting, so he hid his gaming console and walked to the meeting place while tinkering away on his phone. Benji felt his coat pocket for the pistol he always had, and it was there. I wish the Rebellion would just give up. Things would be easier that way.

Back
Top Bottom