• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

1. Male Gardevoir - confusing people is fun! Also it'd be like having a bodyguard 24/7.
2. Flareon 8D
3. Kabutops - Kabutops is love. I would totally forgive it for ruining everything.
4. And probably a Lucario, too.
5. Mismagius - Mismagius would just be fun.

Last edited:

Combusken. Nuff said. xD

Nah, to be serious, I would choose Mightyena.
Mightyena= Ultimate guard dog.

I would probobly have an arcanine since it's so loyal.

I want a Mew, but since that wouldn't happen I'd just get a cute little Mightyena because I love wolves.

An Eevee. It's like a dog, so...

Neeeh, probably a Houndoom. The loyalty, the combination of two of my favorites types, the badass look...*daydreams*
That and I think a Jack Russel terrier such as Baxter could hold his own against a demonic doggy.^^

Scizor, machop and houndoom. Scizor and machop 'cause they're ever so useful.
And houndoom looks cool, and I could ride on it! Plus it could torch those burglars my grandmother is so worried about.
And rayquaza, to fly on.

Raichu. Nicknamed Ruby. No questions.

Raichu has always been my favorite Pokemon (tied at the top with Mew, but I figure I shouldn't choose a legendary pet. :P), and for as long as I've been playing, I've always nicknamed them Ruby.

I want:
Ninetales, Arcanine, Swampert, Flygon

And since my sister is reading over my shoulder she wants:
Rapidash, Eevee, Entei, Suicune

A Persian. Male, named Edward. I love Persian, they're beautiful, graceful, and sexy~

and kitties C:

An Eevee or a Mr. Mime; Eevee 'cos it's small and cute, plus it could evolve into anything I wanted (7, in fact) and the good old house slave

What pokemon would I want as a pet? An Azelf or a Rotom because they are both small and
cute.

An Aggron would kick ass. However, it would be impractical to own, but cool nonetheless. At least, I think so...

Well, besides that, an Eevee, a Hoothoot, and a Pikachu. I think I'd have like, 4 pets. It'd be so neat. And hectic, but fun, too.

Actually kill everything I've said, I'll get a Mew because with Transform it can turn into any Pokemon at will anyway...so yeah. And it can change at will, it doesn't need to see the Pokemon(stuff the games, this is Pokemon in real life which would be more like the Anime)

eh. I don't know about this.
Misdreavus is one of my fav. Pokemon(s?) but they are too mischeivous and would be a pian to keep. Maybe Cyndaquil? No, they would set fire to everything. an Eeveelution would be cool.
I wouldn't want a Shaymin, no -.- They're cute but would get seriously OMGZIMGUNNAHAFTAKILLJOOYURTOOCUTEITZANNOYIN.

_Shaymin

I wanna:

3 mudkips
espeon
umbreon
charzard
dialga
50 piplups to herd through my imaginary medow

Edit:I also wanna flygon to help herd

Either a charizard or an arceus (it would make a great guard dod + owning a god would be cool)

Okay, gonna post again, because yeah.

-A Houndoom, because Dobermans are awesome.
-A Latias, because she's adorable, friendly, playful, and she's a friggin' dragon-jet. What's cooler than that?
-A Latios, to keep Latias company. Also, he's a dragon-jet too.
-A Shaymin, because hedgehogs are adorable, plus as Skymin I could watch it zip around in the air, being awesome and chasing kites.
-Two Eevees, because AWW PUPPY! And one would become a cuddly Flareon.

Back
Top Bottom