• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

Right i would have:
.A Scizor cos they're awsome
.A Scyther ''
.and An Aggron
:-)

Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

Breloom, of course. I would carry it around on my shoulders and it would be awesome.

New idea: I'd have a Rotom who would help me hack all my video games and stuff.
Also, he seems like interesting company, and possibly sitcom fuel.

11qn80z.jpg

I'd have to stop it destroying my neighbours though. and the space/time continum

Then again, Metang or Metagross seems pretty cool... it's not much bigger than a large dog, I don't think, and it's PSYCHIC!

Metang or Metagross it is~

Umbreon, maybe an espeon.. Then again, an eevee would be nice, (to see what it would evolve into on it's own).

Yeah probably go with teh eevee. ,,>3

A Pikachu :3

That said, a Mew would be beyond awesome, though, with its teleportation and transformy abilities. It just seems kinda wrong to pick a Mew, though.

A Eevee, Skitty, Vulpix and Absol.

But if I'm allowed I'll take a Mew cause it can transform into all! But it's sort of cheap for me to have a LEGENDARY~

Eevee, or Pikachu because It's a ratty :3

If I could pick Legendaries though... Giratina. I'd love to fly around on It's back, and go to the reverse world ^^

Metang, because it's smaller and levitates. /is indecisive

But as for a legendary, I would have Giratina as well. I could travel to another universe!~

It would depend on what Pokemon I ran across first... I could grow sentimentally attached to any of them. I'd prefer one that started with its shoulders below my waist or something small like that (but it can evolve to be bigger), though.

Or a Kangaskhan.

Last edited:
Probably a Growlithe. It could be useful for cooking things. :3 Er, or scorching things I don't want for fun. Plus they're loyal and they look adorable. Hoppip are also extremely cute; it'd be really fun to carry one on my shoulder. I wouldn't mind having a Phanpy, either.

And a Pokémon I could ride like Tauros - seriously, when I was younger, after seeing the episode where Ash was riding a Tauros - Get Along, Little Pokémon - I sometimes used to play games with my friends in which we were in the Pokémon world, and I pretended I was riding a Tauros one time; good times - that I could tame and train, or Rapidash.

A Growlithe would be good. Or maybe an Eeveelution, especially Vaporeon~ OR...a Furret to play with my ferret Cocoa :3

And, of course, a Typhlosion... It seems like he'd be fun to play with and hug. And it's my favorite Pokemon :x

Back
Top Bottom