• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

it sort of depends on when you would get it. after all you wouldn't want a wild pokemon to have. if you got it from an egg it would be easier to domesticate.
if that were the case: absol(kind of obvious if you look at my sub text below my name

I think I've discussed this on IRC before, but I haven't posted it here, so I'll take this opportunity now to tell y'all how much I'd like to get me a Quagsire.
They're cute and cuddly, in a huggable slimy way, nonchalant, and they could be good fun to swim with. If Lanturn weren't sort of, a fish, I'd go with that, but either one'd be great.

Definitely a Pikachu. I mean seriously, wasn't that the Pokemon everyone wanted when Pokemon first came out? I know I wanted one. But then again, I was four. If I wanted one now, I'd say Lopunny. They're hawt. Lopunny or a dog pokemon. Always wanted a dog.

As a kid I wanted a persian as a pet.

Smartness was never my best skill.
Now I think delcatty/skitty would be the best pet for me, since they are designed to be pets.

Last edited:
Flareon.

It's just about the only Pokémon that causes me to make the >w< face and squeal FUZZY!!. So soooft :33

There are a couple.

Mewtwo. I wanna be like Blaine and fuck shit up and stuff. :D

Dragonite. C'MON, TAKE MY HAND, LET'S ALL GO TO DRAGON LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

Lucario. Same reasons as Mewtwo.

Ninetales.

(Hey look, Zackrinian is posting somewhere other than the sprite request shops!!) What?

Probably something like dragonite or Mothim, or Shedinja, or even... Charizard. that would be cool.

oh. that was not thought out.

Something along the lines of Quagsire, Honchkrow, Gliscor, or Kabutops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom