• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Temsik -- a club for ghost trickers

I can't believe I didn't join this already!

The game has had the best plot I have ever experienced. Period.

Finished playing the copy Butterfree very generously lent me the other night <3 It was SO good. I'm not very good at guessing the plots of these kinds of things and didn't guess anything right except right at the end when the cat's at the crime scene and I pretty much started yelling "Oh god, THE CAT. I'M A CAT AREN'T I???" to which my housemate responded "o.O???".

Speaking of, this game is the most fun to explain to people who haven't heard of it before. I thought trying to explain the appeal of the PW/AA games was hard, but "so you're dead and you travel through phone lines attempting to solve your own mystery, all the while bringing other people (sometimes adorable doggies) back from the dead, mostly because a talking lamp told you to" is the best plot outline for anything, ever.

Am I the only person who, if only for a moment, thought that the solution to the chapter where you help Amelie call her dad was to set her mother's hair on fire with the chandelier?

Am I the only person who, if only for a moment, thought that the solution to the chapter where you help Amelie call her dad was to set her mother's hair on fire with the chandelier?
Yes, Kratos. Yes you are.

On that subject, am I the only one who just had to try a) putting the seat back while Rindge is driving in the Chicken Kitchen chapter and b) swapping the hard hat with the bullet in Chapter 15?

No! I spent aaages trying to get the timing right so the candles would burn brighter while the chandelier fell so they'd get her hair.

Yes, Kratos. Yes you are.

On that subject, am I the only one who just had to try a) putting the seat back while Rindge is driving in the Chicken Kitchen chapter and b) swapping the hard hat with the bullet in Chapter 15?
I swapped the hard hat with the bullet because I hadn't realized you needed to swap the knit hat with the book so that it opened to the right shape. I was like, "Welp, no idea how this could be right, but there's nothing else I can swap with, so--ooh. Ooh. Er. Sorry, Inspector Cabanela. D:"

No! I spent aaages trying to get the timing right so the candles would burn brighter while the chandelier fell so they'd get her hair.

This. Exactly this. I knew I wasn't the only one!
I mean, it's not that unreasonable an assumption, is it? It's not like the fire has to kill her, just make her run for the shower or something! Besides, Emma + on fire = most hilarious thing. I was sad when that turned out not to be the right solution. :( And anyway, AAI already proved that arson is an acceptable solution to some puzzles, so why not here?

I swapped the hard hat with the bullet because I hadn't realized you needed to swap the knit hat with the book so that it opened to the right shape. I was like, "Welp, no idea how this could be right, but there's nothing else I can swap with, so--ooh. Ooh. Er. Sorry, Inspector Cabanela. D:"

I tried this, too. Didn't really notice the thing with Rindge, though.

Yeah, me too (on the chandelier thing). I also at another point thought I was supposed to drop it on her to knock her out and kept trying to get the timing right for that.

I also pulled the lever on the seat on my first time with the car thing and spent several attempts thinking you were supposed to stay with him in the car (I didn't realize you could get over to the phone with him). Don't think I did hat-to-the-face until I replayed it, though.

yomiel's revenge is knit hat themed

oh by the by i love this damn game

my favorite characters are bailey's ass, the rat, and yomiel's evil grin

I'd like to join, but I've never played the game (Haven't seen a copy, either, since it came out o.0) except for the demo.
It looks/sounds awesome, though!

Just beat the game! It's pretty great.

Regarding the bullet swap: did anybody else leave the knit cap on the cart, because they didn't think the bullet would be a semicircle?

Greatest video ever.

I did. I wasn't expecting the bullet to look like a semicircle at all, so I left the knit cap there thinking that the shape of the bullet would be somewhat similar to the knit cap when it was in that position. When I saw the shape of the bullet, however, I automatically thought that it was the hard hat that needed to be swapped with the bullet, and that the knit cap was there just to confuse us. Of course, the hard hat wasn't the answer...

Oh, I've seen that video before. Personally, I don't think it sounds bad. I rather like it. Anyway, has anybody else seen this video?

Yes. IT'S A GHOST BALL!!!

Out of curiosity, is there any old Missile fanart?

Sadly, I haven't seen any. I'm certainly sure that there is, but old Missile's not all that popular amongst the fanbase, so it may prove to be quite difficult to find fanart of old Missile, if there is any. I searched for fanart on deviantART, and didn't find anything, but I did find this.

I got as far as having the knit hat on the hook, and then I repeatedly shook it off because I didn't think the bullet would be a hemisphere and I didn't think I was done. I wish it would just show you the bullet even if there's no hat on the hook.

I also spent a realllly long time trying to actually flip the minister's meds back to him in three seconds. I did think to try the flag, but I figured that the window for that would be the entire time the jug is shaking, so when that failed I wrote that off for hours before I went back to it.

ALSO! I want to learn the Panic Dance.

guys i can't take it anymore that this club isn't alive I just have to

ghost trick is my life okay

I am like e-harmony cat girl but with ghost trick

SERIOUSLY

maybe i should just collect alla my and clover's babbling about the universe and drop it here for your 'enjoyment'
LIVE...

GHOST TRICK

Yes okay. I beat the game some time in the summer and I have to agree that this has the best plot ever~ And like I do with any good game I went and found all the music on Youtube. Does Informing about the Parting make anyone else really sad or what

Also. Did you guys know in the unused tracks there's an arrangement of Tifa's theme from FF7?

Yaaaay the club is alive! :D

And yes, post babblings about the universe!

Guhhhh why haven't I found this club yet D:
I just absolutely love this game. Seriously. It's one of the best I've played in a long time. c:

I need to go play the Ace Attorney games now, don't I...

I can't stop playing this gaaaame. @_@ I've played it all the way through three, going on four times now, and my favorite chapters sooo many more times. It's a little bit ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous when I derp and can't remember how to solve one of the puzzles. >_>

I can't stop playing this gaaaame. @_@ I've played it all the way through three, going on four times now, and my favorite chapters sooo many more times. It's a little bit ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous when I derp and can't remember how to solve one of the puzzles. >_>
Trust me, I know. I've played it three times through and would have played it more if I hadn't lent it to Dannichu last May. (I will (hopefully) be getting it back this Expo, at least. And then there will be replaying.)

(I also seem to compulsively need to replay the Ace Attorney games periodically. Must be something about Shu Takumi.)

Back
Top Bottom