• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Temsik -- a club for ghost trickers

It was a point I was also wondering about - it seemed plain unfinished, her sixth sense thing. One of the few complaints I have of the game though.

And yes, even though I realised how to do that puzzle properly I still went with the hardhat to see what would happen. XD

Maybe she's really damn observant and saw the bug? Pretty sure "sixth sense" refers to sensing ghosts. Actually, it seems that Jowd had some of that too, since he could follow your presence when you were helping him escape from the prison.

Swapping the hard hat with the bullet actually helped me piece the solution together! Since the knit hat was the same shape and all. Then I promptly smashed Cabanela's face in again because it's just too fun to watch. *terrible unperson*

It's entirely possible; I don't remember the context all that well.

As for Jowd, I figured it had something to do with his having a core of the dead, which is what allows him to talk to ghosts in the first place; it seems plausible that it might also give him the ability to "notice" them more easily as well.

Hm, but Lynne has a core of the dead, too, and she yells "Sissel, are you there?" a lot. You also sometimes have to perform tricks for her to notice you.

I guess Jowd's case was mostly an excuse to lead him out of the prison?

In the Jowd case I was under the impression that Sissel just tricked that somehow and Jowd noticed, or that Sissel sent some sort of other signal. I mean, having a core does mean they can talk mentally.

Yeah,
I figured Sissel was mentally calling out to him and he could tell where it was coming from just like with a real sound. And then I guess Lynne had to ask if Sissel was there because he wasn't announcing his presence.

It is beautiful enough said ;~; Thank you Negrek for averting my fate of living life without playing this game!

Oh for the final "trick" is it funny that I can switch Mino with the sweet potato then with a lamp, but not directly with the lamp?

And yeah don't worry I think we all did the hard hat thing, multiple times

You know, the final trick kinda bothers me. I mean, Mino is falling /really/ slowly; I'd figured that, realistically, in the time you get the fountain to spray, it'll already have crushed Lynne.

Anyway, about the sweet potato, Mino, and lamp - really, you can't swap Mino and the lamp directly? I never closely observed it, I think, since I was bent on finishing the game, but I just figured the two objects weren't close enough to swap.

Back
Top Bottom