• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Re: POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD II

Well um... to be frank, not much.

I guess... my hair? I get a lot of shit for being ginger (yes yes, all you brits just pointed and laughed at me) but it's pretty nice and easy to manage, and it's a nice color (not... bright orange? but still pretty red).
I also like my eyes, I guess. I have a pretty big thing for green and blue eyes in general though so.

I guess... my hair? I get a lot of shit for being ginger (yes yes, all you brits just pointed and laughed at me) but it's pretty nice and easy to manage, and it's a nice color (not... bright orange? but still pretty red).

Being ginger and female is a blessing.

If you take good care of it, (which really isn't that hard considering what I do every day seems to work fine) my hair is really pretty. It's also pretty straight and in different colours.

My voice. Most of my time not spent on Tumblr or Minecraft these days is spent drawing, singing, or playing bass.

Which brings me to my hands. I love drawing, I'm pretty damn good at it if I do say so myself, and I'm left handed. Which makes me feel specialer than I already am. :3

Also, I play guitar/bass right handed.

. . . and I'm left handed. Which makes me feel specialer than I already am. :3

Lefties unite! :D

Umm... Umm... When I blowdry and flat iron my hair (which is pretty much every night; my hair is naturally wavy, so it looks kind of bad when I don't flat iron it D:), people say its really silky! ... Which I guess is good. c:

And I'm left-handed, which everyone I know seems to forget...

And I like my eyes! They're like this mix between green and brown, so I guess it's... eh. Well. Hazel? I'm not sure. No one else I know has ones like mine, though, that I know of. They're either plain brown or (on occasion) plain green.

(Does it count if I can pop/crack almost every bone in my body? (Eg. knuckles, fingers, ankles, toes, neck))

I like my hands and wrists, because they're slender and well proportioned.
opal you truly have the most gorgeous hands of anyone on this earth. Sometimes I tell you this and feel I'm being creepy but it's so truuuuuuue!

And Dannichu I can't believe you didn't mention being left-handed.

About myself I like... um, pretty much everything, but not really any features in particular! I used to be really quite uncomfortable with how I looked, but something happened at some point and I transformed into an extremely narcissistic person and generally think I'm /super attractive/. Perhaps this transformation occurred because for a while my best friend always greeted most everyone with "hey good lookin'" and hearing that casually several times a day just sunk in!

I guess if I had to pick a favorite feature I'd say my... face? I have a pretty cute face I think.

I have sort of thick, wavy-ish hair that looks nice generally! ...it also does this weird flippy thing when it's short but someday I'll figure out a haircut to combat that. Someday.

Also my eyes are hazel and that is clearly the best eye color there is, so there. And I have long fingers! ...long toes, too, but. Who cares.

...oh, someone mentioned voice. My voice could do with being less feminine but I refuse to be embarrassed about my singing voice however girly it is, because I love singing and I think I sound pretty nice sometimes. c:

And Dannichu I can't believe you didn't mention being left-handed.

I was just thinking of just physical appearance stuff and I forgot! Of course I love that I'm left-handed, it's because left handed people are the best people. We have daily oppression (doors, cameras, pencil sharperners) but we OVERCOME and are brilliant.

I have a pretty cute face I think.

(Your FB profile picture)

i get a lot of compliments on my soft hair and hands. also i get called adorable a lot so i guess that applies to my face.

However, I am kind enough to hide it from people afraid of self-criticism.
it's not that people are ~afraid~ of self-criticism or something, it's that this thread should be a space where you love yourself because honestly people can (and are) self-deprecating basically everywhere else!

Also one of my finger joints is slightly wonky, which is fun.

! I didn't really have much to say here until I saw this. I entirely forgot about being double-jointed, it's awesome and my hands can look like spiders. That's exactly what you want your hands to look like, right! All of my finger joints on both hands, except the pinkies and the thumbs, are at least a little bendy in an abnormal way.

My first thought was physical appearance as well, but I'm not particularly proud of anything in that category! So instead, I'll take my self esteem boost from having cool hands.

(If I was left-handed or ambidextrous or something I would probably be psyched about that too, but instead I'll be satisfied by being able to write upside-down with ease. It's only slightly more illegible than my normal handwriting!)

Last edited:

My boyfriend has told me to post here because I don't like myself.

I like my hair and my eyes. And apparently my smile is good too.

He added bottom but I won't mention that.

I like my hands! They are pretty cool and also I have hitchhikers' thumbs!

Everything else I'm 0k with. mostly

Hmm, I like my hair, I suppose? I never have to comb it; I just roll out of bed and it's fine. I've been told it's shiny and soft, but unfortunately it gets dirty easily and I'm too lazy to wash it every day.

I also have long fingers that apparently look like spiders when I play piano, which I find kinda cool. :D And I'm generally thin even though I eat buckets.

I get called cute and/or adorable a lot but I don't really understand /why/ and everyone I've asked hasn't really elaborated very well, so um. idk

I like my hair. It's blue, did you know?

Really I like the bits of me that work and some that don't.

I love how girly my long eyelashes, cheeks and lips are, and how androgynous my face looks like after I'm fully shaven. I really like how being non-muscular + my bone structure + being thin make my body look feminine and I even have some actually feminine curves, though not that noticeable.

I'm starting to like my hair now that I started to grow it out for the first time.

Well, for one think, I enjoy being taller than everyone in my life except my Dad.

I also like how I remain relatively slim despite having the worst eating habits.

And green eyes make me feel special.

I like to think that my eyes are so nice to look at because they suck in every other respect! They're sort of really light ocean blue with a bit of green, I guess, although I'm not qualified to describe their color due to the previous sentence.

My hair is good, I suppose, but it's just plain old dark brown. I like that it's easy to manage, and I have this magic ability to return it to its normal shape with simple head movements. I'm also generally happy with my distribution of body hair, but that's got a few exceptions...

I am content with the fact that my legs can go behind my head!

Back
Top Bottom