• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Creeping Darkness

"I'll join," offered Kimori, glad to get a battle at last. "Apis could also be useful when she evolves. Kakuna mostly sit there and spit silk, but Beedrill..."

She wasn't saying the other part of her thoughts. Sure, Beedrill could be damn useful, but they were more scary than useful.

Beedrill. Ugh, I hate fucking Beedrill. Why couldn't the fucking ball just have hit the damn Caterpie...

Anyways, where do I put this egg? Has anyone else even noticed it yet? It's kinda hard to miss...

Ira shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

Meanwhile Flameheart was playing with a leaf that was nestled into his head feathers. It made him look almost like he was Grass-type. Mal was looking up at it, occasionally tapping the Pyratiel's head to look at it.

“I’m fine, Torei. I don’t need more clothes, I have my suit and a couple changes in my bag. I’ll be ok.” Silver said, smiling. Then her dragged her out of the park by the hand, toward the Pokemon centre nearby.

When he entered and walked up to the counter, the nurse on duty greeted him happily, a cheerful smile on her face. He smiled back and placed his Pokeballs and Ciel on the counter. The little Eevee wiggled a bit, staring up at Silver with confusion.

“Don’t worry, Ciel. Here, I’ll put you in a Pokeball…” Silver reassured her, taking out a Pokeball and tapping the button gently, the red light pulling the little Eevee in. “I’ll let you out again when you’ve had your check-up done, ok?”

He handed his three Pokemon to the nurse, who disappeared into the back room for a few moments, then returned.

“They’re all just fine.” She said, smiling.

“Thank you!” Silver chirped, accepting his Pokemon back, attaching Speckle and Sparkler’s balls to his belt, and releasing Ciel onto the counter and attaching that to his belt as well. Then he scooped the confused Pokemon into his arms.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Then he stepped aside to Torei could heal her Pokemon as well.

Torei smiles and steps to the counter, taking InkBlood off her shoulder and Nibbles out of her bag. She returns them into their balls and places them both, as well as the ball with the baby Eevee inside on the counter. The nurse smile and takes the balls into the back to be treated. Torei lets out a soft sigh and looks over at Silver. She studies him silently, taking in his appearence.

The boy is going to boil in that monkey suit.

She shakes her head before hearing the nurse return with her pokemon. She thanks the nurse and takes her pokemon, releasing InkBlood onto her shoulder and Nibbles into her bag. She then releases the Eevee and scoops up the kit into her arms.

"So...How long until the Boat appears, Silver?"

"I dunno. Let's go to the dock and wait for it, it's only a short walk away." Silver said, turning and heading for the door. He smiled over his shoulder at Torei.

He bounced the little Eevee gently in his arms, and she crept up his arm to a perch on his shoulder. He chuckled at her, patting her head, and she made a happy squeal.

"Hurry up Torei, don't be late!"

Torei shakes her head and lets out a soft chuckle before walking after him and linking her arm with his. She looks down at the Eevee and smiles, seeing her wiggle in her arm. InkBlood, seeing that the Eevee may need a place to perch, climbs Torei's scalp and rests on her head. The Eevee crawls up Torei and rests around her shoulders like a scarf.

"...My...don't I look fashionable.."

Ira turned around to see someone hurrying away. Silver was her name, if he remembered correctly. She had said something about a dock... if she was going there, maybe he was as well.

As he began to walk away, Mal and Flameheart looked questioningly at each other, followed by a quick dash in behind their Trainer.

Back
Top Bottom