• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight?

I can't type that fast; it look me like seven tries to get Papua New Guinea right D:

And I kept typing Andorra for some reason. I don't get what my obsession with there is.

oh god Andorra

piece of advice: never go there

ever

Here are some of the other quizzes results:
Congrats! You could survive for 42 seconds!
In the first 30 seconds any fluid on the surface of your body would begin to boil due to lack of ambient pressure, this includes the saliva on your tongue and the moisture in your eyes. Your eardrums would most likely burst due to the pressure in your body trying to equalize with the vacuum outside. Unlike what some science fiction films have suggested, your body would not explode.

After the first 15 seconds you would lose consciousness. If you held your breath you could potentially stay alive longer but you risk pulmonary trauma. If you didn't hold your breath you'd pass out sooner, but your lungs might have a better chance of avoiding permanent damage.

The pressure in your veins would rise until your heart no longer had the capacity to pump blood, at which point you'd die.

^That's a pleasant thought

You could feed 7 cannibals!

I could take on 17 five year old kids in a fight.
Dammit if I was older...
I could feed 12 cannibals. Yay?
Congrats! You could survive for 1 minute 17 seconds !

In the first 30 seconds any fluid on the surface of your body would begin to boil due to lack of ambient pressure, this includes the saliva on your tongue and the moisture in your eyes. Your eardrums would most likely burst due to the pressure in your body trying to equalize with the vacuum outside. Unlike what some science fiction films have suggested, your body would not explode.

After the first 15 seconds you would lose consciousness. If you held your breath you could potentially stay alive longer but you risk pulmonary trauma. If you didn't hold your breath you'd pass out sooner, but your lungs might have a better chance of avoiding permanent damage.

The pressure in your veins would rise until your heart no longer had the capacity to pump blood, at which point you'd die.

Okayy...

You could take on 20 five year old kids in a fight.

^ I doubt it somehow. I'm only a bit taller than them myself. xDD'

-otherquizzesnow-

You know, first I would've asked what nationality these five-year-olds are.

You could take on 20 five year old kids in a fight.
Minus some for age and being a bit short...and more...
Plus for kicking high, being in fights and having experience...and more...
I suck but I am pretty young and short.

From EeveeSkitty

24 because they aren't scared and attack relentlessly. Minus for age, plus for kicking high and having fighting experience (and others I don't remember).

Lets see...
I could take on 13 five year olds... partly because I'm pretty small...

Meh dead body's not worth much, only $5475.

Whoohoo! I'm fifty three percent geek! (not my fault I wasn't old enough for video games before '96...

Nerts, only a 42% chance of surviving RE.

I'm an artist, so I'm not even going to SAY how bad I did on the colors one... I mean, really, who on earth counts 'dark green' and 'pale carmine' as different colors from green and carmine? And what on EARTH is Zinnwaldite?

My caffeine intake? Moderate--I'm chipper and perky!

I took the robot test and got a 75%... sad.

I got 22... I'm not very physically strong, and I don't have much experience, but when morality kicks in... Ah, the hell with morality. Bring it on!
nygtq9.gif

Back
Top Bottom