• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I think ShadowClan. Bluepool just explained why." Goldenpaw meowed.

"No problem." Bloodclaw said emotionless. "What is the first thing we do today?"

"Shadowclan it is then!" Fireclaw padded out of the entrance, making sure that the others were following.

Bloodfur finished his Pidgey. Feeling satisfied, he picked up the feathers, and feeling that they were soft, decided to take them to Darkheart. He padded up to the nursery, poked his head through the entrance, and asked through a mouth full of feathers, "Want some?"

((I'm gonna be the Thunderclan medicine cat now. It's bugging me not seeing a medicine cat.))

Featherfur woke up. Realizing how late it was, he got up quickly, groomed himself, and padded over to the nursery. "How are you doing?" he asked Darkheart.

Ivyclaw watched her leader and thought for a moment.
"Should I go and get food or take over your patrolling if you're tired?" she offered, hoping that Riverstar would tell her the former.

Dawnstar looked around, seeing if everything was as it should be.

----

A Ratatta crawled in the tall grass. A claw shot out and snatched it without warning. he threw the now-dead Ratatta onto the fresh-kill pile.

Lightningcloud followed her out of the entrance, carefully unsheathing her claws and keeping a sharp eye, and nose, out for prey.

Raintalon melted out of the shadows, in the unnatural way only he could. He looked around at the stirring camp. "Looks like its going to be a good day today..."

(I'm back, but my laptop is still gone. Don't expect too many posts.)

Lightningcloud returned from her patrol with two Rattata and a Pachirisu (what? it's a squirrel). She had seen an amazing Swellow, but didn't catch it. The Raikou placed her Rattata in the pile before bringing the Pachirisu to her den to eat.

Darkheart nodded her head to Bloodfur.
"Thank you, Bloodfur." She purred as she took the Pidgey. The Umbreon turned her head to Featherfur.
"I'm fine, although some kicking started up last night. It's fine, though." Darkheart mewed.

Lightningcloud finished her Pachirisu and felt like being nice. She went into the nursery. "Hi, Darkheart! I hope you're doing well!"

"Raintalon."
Featherstar approached the Espeon from behind. "I will lead the dawn patrol. You are welcome to come. Meet me at the camp entrance, if you so choose."

Lightningfoot watched the Espeon jealously as Featherstar approached him and invited him to take dawn patrol. His fur bristled. Why is he getting this privalege... And not me? he wondered. Perhaps Featherstar thinks that Birdfur can't take care of the kits alone? A few sparks jumped from his fur.

((The really funny thing is, Featherstar was about to go ask Lightningfoot. xD))

Flashing sparks in the corner of his vision caught Featherstar's eye. He turned to see Lightningfoot, the Luxray's fur bristling.
"Ah, Lightningfoot, there you are. I would like to take you as well," he nodded.

((We need more warriors. A patrol of three isn't too big. o_o' ))

After returning from the patrol, Bluepool sat near the warrior’s den. She was crestfallen as she had not seen anyone at the ShadowClan border. I guess I could always see him at the Gathering. Although, I have no idea when that will be, she tried to lighten herself up. “I need to stop this. My Clan comes first, I know this,” Bluepool whispered.

She started to get up from where she perched when she remembered that she promised to train with Goldenpaw.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw listened to the two carefully. Yes, hunting! His paws trembled with excitement and he couldn’t wait. Abruptly, he leapt up and sped away out of the camp. Once outside, he thought back to what he was taught. He had to be very still and quiet. Shadepaw listened for any noise in the seeming soundless forest. Then, he took a deep breath and tried to find the scent of prey.

Shadowstar began hunting. At first, she wasn't sucsessful due to the fact she had just woken up, bu eventially, she found a Rattata.

Duskwhisker went back to his den. His teeth were coated in blood.

------

Dawnstar peeked into the Queens Den.

"Hello Darkheart." she mewed.

Back
Top Bottom