• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Actually, a lot of patrols of three go out, as long as none of the warriors have an apprentice, and they're all warriors. And Pokemon is better because they can zap each other with lightning and stuff >8D)

Lightningfoot relaxed, and the sparks stopped. His fur laid down. He stomped out a couple of small fires that had started when the sparks from his fur hit small plants and ignited. "Very well then," he said, and lifted his head up a bit higher. He trotted off to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a Swablu for Birdfur and a Sandshrew for himself.

((Remember, shadow, that we are only allowed to use normal moves. Just a reminder.))

Goldenpaw returned from the patrol with Bluepool, who sat down near the Warrior's den. Goldenpaw followed. "Is there something wrong, Bluepool?" She had seen a slight sadness in the Persian's face. "I mean, the patrol was okay, and I learned a lot, what is there to be worried about?" She tilted her head.

"I'll go hunting..." Bloodclaw said to no one in particular, and padded to his normal hunting area, which was close to the edge of the ShadowClan territory, close to Thunderpath.
Bloodclaw spotted a small Ekans, probably a baby, and laid down on the ground. He decided that it was asleep, so he sneaked (or snuk, maybe?) up on it, then pounced. The Ekans swung back and forth in the Absol's mouth. Bloodclaw could feel the delicous meat in his mouth, he had not eaten much lately, and he was starving. He laid down on the grass again, and started gnawing on the snake.
"Yum." The disaster cat pokèmon said.

Mewtwo spotted something.She looked over and saw a cat(or,rather,Pokemon)-clearly not from the Shadowclan."Hey!What are you doing over there?"
((pardon me,I've never read any Warriors books))

(Methinks that your name is Shadowcat, not Mewtwo. And if you saw a non-Clan (or atleast not from your Clan) Pokemon on your territory, if it was prey you would kill it and eat it, if it had the scent of a different Clan you would chase it out of your territory)

((me was talking about you,Bakuphoon,and since your not in my territory,I have nothing to chase you out of))

"Me?" Bloodclaw stood up and turned to Shadowcat, licking his mouth. "I'm hunting. Does that somehow displease you?"

((Just to let those who haven’t read the books know, on the link that Bakuphoon posted, go to Explore the World of the Warriors > Lake Map and that will show you the map that we’re using for the RP. :] ))

Bluepool gazed at her apprentice with a sliver of guilt in her eyes. “I-I’m fine,” she lied, trying to hide her disappointment with a smile. She didn’t want to lie, especially to Goldenpaw, but she didn’t have a choice; she couldn’t tell anyone about how she felt.

“I’m just a bit exhausted from our journey. And I’m extremely glad that you learned a lot. Since that trip took longer than I had hoped, maybe you should rest for today and tomorrow we can practice,” she suggested. “Although, it is up to you.”

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw continued to search for prey. “Nothing, not even a lousy Rattata,” he grumbled. Then, a few branches snapped and a very beautiful voice spoke, “Oh? What do we have here? A lost little Eevee?” He froze stiff – this was a voice that he had never heard before. Shadepaw slowly turned around and saw a tall being towering over him. “It’d make the perfect... meal.”

A cream coloured vulpine with nine lashing tails bared her fangs at him. She had a crazed look in her eyes, and saliva was dripping from her tongue. She raked Shadepaw with her claws, which sent him crashing into a nearby tree. Shadepaw had no idea what to do in a situation like this. He had heard of menacing creatures such as this, but never before had he thought he would encounter one.

The Ninetales had great strength, despite her scraggly appearance. The only thing Shadepaw thought to do was shout. “Someone help me! Please! HELP!”

((Just to make things more interesting. :3 Hope that’s okay.))

Lightningcloud swished her zig-zaggy tail. "I bet you're doing fine," she said to Darkheart. "To tell you the truth, I want to have kits of my own someday. Well, bye!" She bounded out of the den.

((The legendaries CAN breed in this thing, right?))

Darkheart watched as Lightningcloud ran back outside before she could answer. The Umbreon rolled her eyes and turned to her leader.
"Hello, Dawnstar." She mewed, nodding her head with respect.
Darkheart's thoughts turned to Lightningcloud with kits. She would make a wonderful mother, and the Raikou reminded her of Tigerfoot. Darkheart remembered when she was just a kit, playing with other kits at the time and being close to her mother at all times.
She'd be a great mother, just like Tigerfoot. However, Tigerfoot didn't mate with loners. Darkheart felt guilty for meeting Brandon, and hated herself for it. She broke the warrior code, and her loyalty with her Clan.
Darkheart snapped back into reality and her stomach growled.
Well, they'll probably get back from hunting patrol soon. The Umbreon thought.

I'm still barely a warrior, Lightningcloud thought. It's a while before I can have kits of my own.
The back of her mind said And because of the lack of males in this Clan.
She rolled her eyes at her mind, and turned to face the wind, the breeze blowing her clouds like a storm at sea. It almost seemed like they were in perfect rhythm with the clouds in the sky...

"That's good." Goldenpaw meowed. "You just seemed like that you were worried or something. We can practise tomorrow." She padded over to a big, gray stone, jumped on top of it, and gazed over the forest.

Bloodclaw froze. He had heard a faint help, and he could feel a slight trouble coming. "I have no time to talk." The Absol said to Shadowcat, and ran towards the source of the yell. "Who's there?" He shouted when he thought he was close.

(( And I thought we were using the forest map :/ Oh well.))

Darkheart nodded, and stuck her head out of the nursery to see if there was any food on the fresh-kill pile.

Bluepool nodded her head at Goldenpaw. She had noticed that Lightningcloud had just exited the nursery, and went over to her friend. “Ah, I see you’ve visited Darkheart?” she asked calmly. She glanced to the nursery to see Darkheart peering her head out and looking towards the freshkill pile. Bluepool ran over to the freshkill pile, and picked a plump Plusle. She hurried over to Darkheart and set the Plusle near her paws. “This is for you Darkheart. I'm terribly sorry that you didn't get anything sooner.”

Bluepool looked at the queen’s swollen belly. Of course, she knew who fathered the kits, but who was Bluepool to judge her? With the shortage of males in ThunderClan, she could understand the lengths one would have to go through to help the Clan be more abundant.

---------------------------------------------------
"Who's there?"

The words echoed over to Shadepaw, and the chances of saving him were greater than before. “I’m over here! It’s me. Shadepaw!” he yelled back. A small amount of blood oozed from his side where the gash was. He knew he would be fine as long as he wasn’t hit with a deadly slash. “Silence!” the Ninetales growled. “I will finish this right now so all your friends will see is your dead body.”

She let out a ferocious howl and raised her paw to strike again.

(Congrats Bakuphoon :D Perhaps I'll start reading Outcast on there during my spare time. Yeah.)

Birdfur sighed as Lightningfoot brought her the small blue bird with fluffy white wings.
"What's wrong?" He asked concernadly.
"Oh, nothing," she said. "I just realized how long it would be before I could hunt and patrol alongside you again."
He sighed with relief, and said, "I'm sure they'll be a fine contribution to the Clan."
"Like you, right?" she teased.
He blushed. "Uh... Yeah. Just like me. And you," he added as an afterthought.
She chuckled, and said, "You're on dawn patrol. They'll probably be heading out soon. You should go and eat."
He nodded, licking her ear before picking up his prey and padding out to the warriors' den, tearing open its belly with his sharp teeth.

Back
Top Bottom