• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Pokkén Tournament Choice Mafia - Game Thread

Its all cool MD!

*casually closes tab with writing post to lynch Music Dragon*

But in serious, I'll abstain. (I can abstain right?) I do have a couple of people I'll keep an eye on though.

...yeah, I don't really think this is going anywhere.

Abstain

The restless battlers can't help but butt heads, get into little duels, exchange blows -- but despite some uncharacteristic viciousness, no one comes out even so much as injured. But will they all be so lucky come sundown?

No one was lynched.

72 hours for night actions.

The battlers that remained had mostly returned to their fondly remembered childhood homes in Old Ferrum Town. There, by all accounts, they stayed quiet in their homes, avoiding trouble, and above all all else avoiding Butterfree's grim fate -- but how much faith could be put in those accounts, exactly?

In the comfort of their lairs, the trainers tried out new things, like a different Cheer Skill or a new outfit. Perhaps the most eye-catching fashion of them all was the scarf around Vipera Magnifica's neck, on which he dangled, bound to a ceiling lamp. His Braixen even wore one to match! Although, her blackened eye and the horrible bruises on her face could get one to thinking there was more to the spectacle than a measely dress-up session. And her trainer's broken Battle AR probably wasn't a new accessory, either.

The fate of the Synergy seekers must have been sealed, if they couldn't avoid conflict and death even in calm and stilled tiled streets of youth and nostalgia. How much more would they run away, before they understood that it would irrevocably catch up to them?

Vipera Magnifica, Braixen's trainer, is dead. He was innocent.

72 hours for discussion.

(pssst, MF, I don't think you remembered to click the button to change the phase. unless I missed the banner. idk.)

Well, I suddenly got 3 Synergy points I wasn't expecting, so either a LOT of people targeted me, or we've got someone running around with the power to bestow big Synergy packets on other people. (Side note, but if Audino was a thing in this game, Heal Pulse would be a perfect flavoring for a power like that, wouldn't it?)

Another victim!? Oh boy! All these dead bodies are really getting me excited. I'll just haul the remains of VM and his Braixen down to the morgue for further study, while you people figure out what to do next! Heehee!

You know, I never trusted scarves. Too much like boas, if you ask me, and we all know the deal with boas *shudder*

(pssst, MF, I don't think you remembered to click the button to change the phase. unless I missed the banner. idk.)
Yeah, it totally slipped my mind. Whoops.

That should be dealt with now.

I, too, have a point

(I have AP tests this week, so I won't be able to be on/post much.)

Well, I suddenly got 3 Synergy points I wasn't expecting, so either a LOT of people targeted me, or we've got someone running around with the power to bestow big Synergy packets on other people. (Side note, but if Audino was a thing in this game, Heal Pulse would be a perfect flavoring for a power like that, wouldn't it?)
Also moves aren't too indicative of their use. Mine don't match their power to in-game application at all

I suppose the latter is certainly possible, but given that you've got a reputation as a skilled player, it's not exactly surprising that a lot of people might target you, is it?

Since there was a night kill last night, and since I'd hope any vigs are smart enough not to be firing essentially randomly at this point in the game, I'd assume that the kill was just the mafia doing their job; that means you probably weren't hit with a kill+heal. Doesn't tell us anything about what did hit you (and one of those could still have been a heal, since like I said it's not at all unreasonable that someone might want to make sure you stick around for a while), but... yeah.

Well, my spider forensic senses are telling me that Doctor Octopus is attacking the city! :( theres a lot of odd things up with these two murders...

What We Know:
  • Both of the murdered Pokemon were Fire type. Could be a weird coincidence, but odd nonetheless.
  • Both of the murdered Pokemon were murdered in ways that involved feats of strength: Charizard presumably by being thrown against the pavement, and Braixen by getting beat up.
  • In both of these murders, the trainers Battle AR was broken. Why? (No, seriously, if there's a legitimate and reasonable answer to why these Battle AR's were broken, please tell me. I've never played Pokken, so I don't know what they do.)
That's all I've got. I'm wondering why there's a need to hang Braixen, as the blows sound serious enough to kill on their own. Or even HOW you'd hang them, unless you did it after they died as a warning... but eh, no big deal.

So, restating what I said last time, we know this pokemon is very strong. But now we know that this pokemon may have a dislike for fire types. I have some thoughts on who it is, but I'll need more evidence before making accusations.

Back
Top Bottom