• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

I liek Squirtles
Capture: +45 Points
190.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female), Swablu (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1725
Partner Pokémon: Blastoise

Wargle
Go see an addiction counsellor then.
601.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 3165
Partner Pokémon: Golem

I liek Squirtles
190.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female), Swablu (Female)
Total Points: 1725

Wargle
Go see an addiction counsellor then.
601.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone
Total Points: 3165
Last one i had didn't make it.

Catch that, then wait fro Hydreigon

Wargle
Capture: +90 Points
105.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone, Klinklang
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 3225

Alligates
033.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 60
Partner Pokémon: Mightyena

I liek Squirtles
290.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1770

Wargle
105.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone, Klinklang

Alligates
033.png

[Catch / Ignore]?

I liek Squirtles
290.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Sit down with it and ask about the logistics of Cubone mothers dying but yet not dying in any form of media ever.

Then continue without catching

I Liek Squirtles
Capture: +60 Points
021.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male)
Total Points: 480

Wargle
And yet details from the animé are, so far as I'm aware, generally considered canonical with regards to the games' universe unless the latter contradicts them. Also see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
343.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1980

Qvalador
Yeah, well lethal battles are banned here too. No sacrifices.
694.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Dunsparce (Male), Banette (Male), Phanpy (Female)
Total Points: 1155
Partner Pokémon: Zangoose

Dar
343.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Absol (Female), Magneton (Female), Mamoswine (Male), Elgyem (Male)
Total Points: 1140
Partner Pokémon: Cubone

SpiedeRainbows
585.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Spinda (Female), Pichu (Female), Mienshao (Male)
Total Points: 450
Partner Pokémon: Charmander
Catch~

Zekrom_Bolt
341.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 105

Majora
526.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
I tend to go with the theory that the skull shape is a heritable trait in the "he's got his mother's eyes" sense, and the 'dex entry is just the kid protagonist's misinterpretation and/or a popular myth.
714.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3315

I liek Squirtles
216.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1815

SpiedeRainbows
209.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Spinda (Female), Pichu (Female), Mienshao (Male), Deerling (Female)
Total Points: 495

Zekrom_Bolt
341.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 105

Majora
526.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
I tend to go with the theory that the skull shape is a heritable trait in the "he's got his mother's eyes" sense, and the 'dex entry is just the kid protagonist's misinterpretation and/or a popular myth.
714.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3315

I liek Squirtles
216.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1815

SpiedeRainbows
209.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Spinda (Female), Pichu (Female), Mienshao (Male), Deerling (Female)
Total Points: 495
But if that's true a lot of the other 'Dex entries can possibly be thrown out for the same region

Ignore

I liek Squirtles
543.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female), Swablu (Female), Teddiursa (Male)
Total Points: 1860

Wargle
Well, yeah. It seems unlikely that Magcargo would be hotter than the surface of the sun, nor that anything as light as the 'dex pins Wailord as being (blimp-inspired or otherwise) would ever be able to dive into the water.
577.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3360

Majora
597.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Dunsparce (Male), Banette (Male), Phanpy (Female), Gigalith (Male)
Total Points: 2025

Zekrom_Bolt
129-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 150

I liek Squirtles
543.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female), Swablu (Female), Teddiursa (Male)
Total Points: 1860

Wargle
Well, yeah. It seems unlikely that Magcargo would be hotter than the surface of the sun, nor that anything as light as the 'dex pins Wailord as being (blimp-inspired or otherwise) would ever be able to dive into the water.
577.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3360

Majora
597.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Dunsparce (Male), Banette (Male), Phanpy (Female), Gigalith (Male)
Total Points: 2025

Zekrom_Bolt
129-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 150
And all of those impossiblities maake one question the accuracy of any dex entry

ignore

Wargle
105.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Alligates
033.png

[Catch / Ignore]?

I liek Squirtles
290.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Catch and buy 5 Park Balls.

Back
Top Bottom