• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

I liek Squirtles
669-o.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1455
Partner Pokémon: Blastoise

Majora
My opinion on this matter is shared by the majority, however.
436.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Dunsparce (Male), Banette (Male), Phanpy (Female)
Total Points: 1710
Partner Pokémon: Zangoose

Wargle
No, the worst-case scenario is you maim or kill some of the wildlife, possibly cause significant damage to the Park grounds, and blow yourself up. And then your next of kin gets stuck with the repair bill.
453-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone
Total Points: 2940
Partner Pokémon: Golem

Zekrom_Bolt
142.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 5745
Partner Pokémon: None

QUOTE=Squornshellous Beta;634307

Zekrom_Bolt
142.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male)
[/QUOTE]

Catch

Last edited:
I liek Squirtles
440.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male)
Total Points: 1500

Majora
577.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1755

Zekrom_Bolt
Capture: +60 Points
Inventory: Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male), Aerodactyl (Male)
You have 5745 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total comes to $59.

Ignore.

Do you actually do GPX anymore? I'll click your eggs if it's not just a relic on your signature.

I liek Squirtles
669-o.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1455

Majora
My opinion on this matter is shared by the majority, however.
436.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1710

Wargle
No, the worst-case scenario is you maim or kill some of the wildlife, possibly cause significant damage to the Park grounds, and blow yourself up. And then your next of kin gets stuck with the repair bill.
453-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Krokorok (Female), Dawn Stone
Total Points: 2940

Zekrom_Bolt
142.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
It's a pokemon, not a hydrogen bom.

Speaking of Hydreigon.... ignore that! (nice segway)

Majora
That I do.
562.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1800

Wargle
Nuclear bombs might be more effective but a plain old flammable-material explosion can still easily kill a person. And I think you mean "segue".
599.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2985

I liek Squirtles
Capture: +45 Points
173.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female)
Total Points: 1545

Ignore.

And oh, okay! A lot of people are inactive and just forget to remove it from their signature. I'll click them when I'm ungrounded! :o

Majora
That I do.
562.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1800

Wargle
Nuclear bombs might be more effective but a plain old flammable-material explosion can still easily kill a person. And I think you mean "segue".
599.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2985

I liek Squirtles
Capture: +45 Points
173.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Litleo (Female), Fletchinder (Male), Ariados (Female), Pansear (Male), Lickitung (Male), Growlithe (Male), Black Belt, Togepi (Male), Litleo (Male), Espurr (Male), Happiny (Female)
Total Points: 1545
Or it could not

I know that that's the 'proper' term for it but Segway is cooler and suprisingly fitting.

Ignore. Also, spin one of the two

I liek Squirtles
234.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1590

Majora
303.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Dunsparce (Male), Banette (Male), Phanpy (Female)
Total Points: 1845

Wargle
In this case, I think everyone, especially the Koffing in question, would rather you not risk it. I'm going to end up bringing every Pokémon you encounter to therapy, aren't I.
Also, that would be redundant as they're already spinning.
403.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3030

Zekrom_Bolt
Capture: +60 Points
Inventory: Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male), Aerodactyl (Male)
You have 5745 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total comes to $59.

i'll choose the pomeg berry

I liek Squirtles
234.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1590

Majora
303.png
Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1845

Wargle
In this case, I think everyone, especially the Koffing in question, would rather you not risk it. I'm going to end up bringing every Pokémon you encounter to therapy, aren't I.
Also, that would be redundant as they're already spinning.
403.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3030
I don't think they do in BW.

And probably.

Ignore

I liek Squirtles
412.png
Male
333.png
Female
[Catch Burmy / Catch Swablu / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1680

Zekrom_Bolt
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male), Aerodactyl (Male) and a Pomeg Berry.

Majora
228.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1890

Wargle
Counterpoint. Can you try not to traumatize the wildlife, please?
074.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3075

I liek Squirtles
412.png
Male
333.png
Female
[Catch Burmy / Catch Swablu / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1680

Zekrom_Bolt
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male), Shinx (Female), Fraxure (Male), Sandshrew (Male), Aerodactyl (Male) and a Pomeg Berry.

Majora
228.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1890

Wargle
Counterpoint. Can you try not to traumatize the wildlife, please?
074.png
Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 3075
Not my fault, it's an addiction.

Ignore.

Back
Top Bottom