• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does anyone still play Nintendo 64?

I lost the mike for that a long time ago... I could never get past the level where you have to guide it to the pinata anyway. XD I adored going fishing and then telling it "cupcake" though. It was fun, for some reason I can't remember... I could never, ever, get it to deliver those ingredients to Bulbasaur. I want to play again now.
*searches for microphone*

Unless I'm mistaken, Hey You Pikachu was never released over here.

Anyway, I've probably posted here before, but oh well. I never had an N64.

No, it never was. It was because of the accents; they couldn't be bothered to reprogram the game for British users. Which kinda makes sense, given how if it was programmed to understand your average English person's accent, people in Scotland, Wales and Ireland would have no chance.

I never had ownership over a Nintendo 64. I expect if I had one, I'd still be playing some of the minigames on Pokémon Stadium, because I'm just that sad.

Not much lately, last time I played it was last year. D:

I remember screaming at pikachu when i was 8 or so... "GO LEFT! GO LEFT PIKACHU! OVER HERE! OVER THIS WAY! YES, GIVE THAT TO MAGNEMITE! DON'T EAT THAT! DON'T USE THUNDER! TREASURE! TREASURE! DANCE! USE THUNDERBOLT! LOOK OUT! PIKACHU! PIIIIIIKAAAAACHUUUUU!!!1111"

But that, snap, Kirby and the crystal shards, and stadium were probably my favorite games, but Banjo-Kazooie was awesome too, I rented it a long time ago.

I should play Hey you pikachu again x3

Pikachu? Pikachuu? Pikachuuuu!!!!!!

MGS reference...

I lost the mike for that a long time ago... I could never get past the level where you have to guide it to the pinata anyway. XD I adored going fishing and then telling it "cupcake" though. It was fun, for some reason I can't remember... I could never, ever, get it to deliver those ingredients to Bulbasaur. I want to play again now.
*searches for microphone*
Yah, that game was so bloody fun, And yes, getting the ingerdients to bulbasaur was really frusterating >.<

I never had ownership over a Nintendo 64. I expect if I had one, I'd still be playing some of the minigames on Pokémon Stadium, because I'm just that sad.

I loved the Sushi-go-round one... I loved making them eat the Spicy ones so they ran around all over the place xD

... mine doesn't work anymore ;_; I'm trying to fix it, though.

I've beaten Kirby 64 and Super Mario 64 already, and I was maybe ONE GOLDEN BANANA from beating DK64 (my brother decided erasing my game save would be fun times). Half the games on it were epic, and I wish I could have bought them earlier.

I'm probably gonna get some Wii Points and buy some of my favorite games (that I don't already own) for the Virtual Console - I already got Star Fox 64 and Pokemon Snap on it, and I want to play Pokemon Puzzle League SO BADLYYYY

I love playing my N64. Its my most precious console. I think the last game I played was Pokemon Snap...pure win.

I loved the Sushi-go-round one... I loved making them eat the Spicy ones so they ran around all over the place xD

I think that was my last favourite one; I loved the Sandshrew digging one and, in PS2, the Chansey-catching-eggs one. And the one with the Furret/Girafarig and the headbutting Pokeballs So cute~

Perfect Dark, Paper Mario, Mario Party 3, and Pokémon Stadium 2! Oh, and of course Ocarina of Time.

Back
Top Bottom