• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck on 14. Could a slightly more specific hint be given? =D

Aaah. I got to four again. Any clues on how to solve it? I tried Finding which Pokémon had those dex numbers but it didn't work.

EDIT: Also, yes, I have viewed the source code. Not very helpful though.

Last edited:
Castform: Think of the title. What does it say? What does it have to do with the six numbers, one of which is missing?

Citolim: Three is on the site, in a place that you wouldn't want to look.

*is still stuck on 26*

I... still don't really get it. so it's a "Statistical innacuracy" - that doesn't really help...

For 4, I just worked out a pattern that wasn't there. It is to do with something else, but there is a bit of a pattern going on.

For number 4, its the (spoiler) base stats of a pokemon

STILL FREAKING STUCK ON 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pika....disappointed...chu

Aha! Thank you. But... how are we meant to know which?

EDIT: Never mind, got it! Thank god for Veekun's base stat search.

Aaadn now I'm stuck on 7, too.

Last edited:
7 is site-related, you might have to search a bit, but it's not somewhere you don't want to look (ie, the marquee and/or Art thieves click pages). Just saying.

Now, I need help with 9. << I'l guessing it presents in the answer1=answer2 format, but other than that I really don't get it. At all.

Is it something to do with the fact that Charizard is one of the site mascots?

It's in the "Site" section -- you will know it when you see it. It's not in the first place you'd assume.

^
Imagine you're not a Pokémon fan. When you think 'Pokémon', what is the first thing *cough*character*cough* that comes to your head?

Anyways, I'm still stuck on 7. I've looked everywhere on the Site section... almost...

Fifteen is a logic question, you won't find the answer stated clearly anywhere on the site...but if you read the clue game page again it might be a bit of a help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom