• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really say much more about 15...It's logic, has nothing to do with Pokémon, and reading the clue game page again might help.

Anything: You know, I first spotted a Pidgey on Route 1...

Sorry if that spoiler is too big of a hint. If it is, then somebody feel free to tell me!

Now, I am stuck on 23 x.x

I'm stuck on two, and it's not magikarp D:
EDIT:
Okay, I'm stuck on three and THIS IS ANNOYING to look through the whole site.

Last edited:
Ive tried just about everything in the site section.(spoiler)
if it has to do with the zodiac, i probably wont be able to guess it.there are just too many possible answers in there.

Uh okay, I think I know where to look for three. Although, I thought I would never go there again. EVER. Once was enough <.<

Okay, at nine right now. (Four and five were too easy >.>) I was stuck on seven for a bit, but I sniffed it out ;P

Last edited:
Ekibyōgami;39649 said:
Anyone have any hints for #21?

It has a little connection with clue 16, but it isn't on purpose. It's just my imagination acting up.

Anybody heeeeeeelp me with clue 26!

EDIT:
*does happy dance*
I just got the answer to clue 26!
*happy dances some more*

EDIT2:
Is 27 a multiple choice clue or something else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom