• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Pretty amazing art! Though some of the stuff I've seen so far is kind of "wut" in a "oh god" kind of way. It's all good art imo, though. At least better than anything I can do.

The last picture in your last post is kind of... off. *shrug*

It probably looks strange as I was attempting the MSPA style with it - she's a Homestuck fanchar. UoU

tCYsK.png

and now a pony

Colours do you want to do an art trade for one of those floaty homestucky-pokemon peoples??? 9_9 wants one

O: okay! I'll just need some basic refs, then, though if the Pokemon can't fly or hover it will probably just blink/wave/something.

I'm not sure normal people blink that much 0_0
And maybe you could like make the claws flash or something? That would be cool.

Pondering asking for something but I'm not sure I want to. I don't exactly have something to give in return for like an art trade or something, so... I don't know.

As I said on tumblr I love it gdfhdhg. alsoalso I love how the clothes match ahahaha especially the shirt under the vest and the little pattern on the vest??? it's so cute. *eats it* ;n;

O: oh, yeah a trade would be fun! :3

And now, half of something I'm doing for a Homestuck fanproject I'm doing with HighMoon and Sunflower UoU just some simple gifs since I'm not very good at 'em. The Chinese Zodiac has probably been done to death before but we're hoping to put a bit of a spin on it! So look out for that once we're ready.

vanigif.gif
GALOGIF.gif
xonubigif.gif

aurumngif.gif
lukagif.gif
ronagif.gif

I LOVE FINN SO MUCH OK

I only have drawn him like three times though, and one is...erm, NSFW and the other is in my sketchbook and my scanner isn't set up yet haha.

Adventure Time is my new drug.

Back
Top Bottom