• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

coloursponehopcopy.png

Make haste, I feel your heartbeat.
With new taste for speed, out on the street.
Find a road to a humble abode, where both of our routes meet
The silver sound is all around and the colours fall like snow
The feeling of letting go, I guess we’ll never know.

hbbbbbbbbbb

creationofunovacopy.png

The Brothers together were partnered with a great Dragon. All was well, but then the Brothers began to quarrel over who was right, the Truth, or the Ideals…

The Dragon soon split in twain as a result for their quarrels, and were locked in combat, evenly matched. It was then the Brothers declared that no side was truly right, and none wrong.

tanetaneclauscopy.png

i wanna play i wanna have a friend to have some fun
don’t be afraid, don’t cry, just give in
this is the last time i’ll see you again

That Ness doesn't have a lower jaw. It looks like you chose two different perspectives, one for the jaw and one for the hat. :/

What's going on with the Light player's hood?

I like the fox that's way up there.

Back
Top Bottom