• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2 [TOWN WIN]

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Welcome to the second annual Fandom Crossover Mafia.

With great power comes great responsibility. You shall learn to master the elements, and come to know the magic of friendship. Even if the odds are never in your favor, the passage of timey wimey will show you your true density, as equivalent exchange is indeed the Force that guides us when winter is coming. It's no secret to everybody that when the chips are down, you've gotta go fast and make life take those lemons back. You cannot abscond from your fate. You cannot let it go. You can only hope that your future is shiny. So put on some comfy shorts, because it's time to finish this how we started... together. The game is on.

Night Zero has started. 48 hours until morning.

Re: Fandom Mafia 2 (Game in Progress)

tumblr_mgqq1800Ms1r8qbtco1_250.gif

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

Well. this is interesting.

Uh. Abstain I suppose? There isn't much to go off of.

Also, before anyone starts theorizing that the first post is some sort of clue as to everyone's roles, please note that I referenced a total of eighteen fandoms (18>15) and only a few of them actually correspond to roles that are being used.

And why would you share that?

I'll Abstain as well.

It's because res is a res, obviously.

Abstaining also, because there's nothing to go on. No deaths n0 makes for boring day one.

oh pffh dammit I liek Squirtles because now we have an abstainwagon going and it started it. because, and I suppose this isn't necessarily most rational decision ever (but compared to we have no n0kill let's abstain...), but, like, pffh what the hell, first-post abstention is practically thought-terminating cliché around here: no loss, let's abstain, no need to discuss.

... which is a long way of saying I don't like abstainwagons, can we get a discussion up first and yeah, we'll end up abstaining but thoughtfree abstention is pro-mafia.

Discussion about what exactly, though? Day one usually doesn't offer much to discuss, unless somebody immediately roleclaims.

I'm getting on the bandwagon for now. Abstain.

Whelp. No ones dead, so that's a plus. But, in echo, nothing to go on.

Abstain bandwagon, here I come.

Discussion about what exactly, though? Day one usually doesn't offer much to discuss, unless somebody immediately roleclaims.

I'm getting on the bandwagon for now. Abstain.

same things as go on on any other day. exaggerating wildly and irresponsibly, that line of reasoning suggests that if the don decides to not kill every day, the game should stall indefinitely. information roles, if any, are no less active n0 than on any other day, and choice of kill is not generally useful information anyway, either. there can be value to discussion on every day, including d1, but there's only nonpositive value to ending the day before any discussion.

I'm p sure you already know this, though, so that's a suspicious thing ... not super-strong evidence in any case, but it's still actually suspicious coming from you instead of simply an obnoxiously-popular form of poor thinking, so butterfree.

I'm abstaining because there's little use in arguing or roleclaiming when nothing's happened.

I feel like res is trying to get itself lynched already. Or making us think it wants that so we end up not doing it. Or.... yea resmindfuck is my least favorite part of the games :p

Abstain

Agreed. I'd rather not do anything, but may as well bandwagon. Abstain.

Guess I'll go along with the bandwagon. Abstain.

Also, I am not a fan of auto-abstaining every time there's no kill, but I also don't like randomly voting for people. Htat's the meaining of my post, not an "I hate res I must abstain everyday" thing like it sounds now to me.

There are no brakes on the abstain train. Rather than prolong the pleasantries, let's charge full speed ahead into the next phase.

No deaths.
48 hours to send in night actions.

In the morning, the body of Walter White was found in a dark alley. It seems Mr. White had bled to death after being assaulted with a sharp blade. Rolls of cash and traces of methamphetamine had been found in his clothing, suggesting that he had been on his way back from a drug deal.

Butterfree is dead.
48 hours for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom