• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absences

I'm posting this ahead of time because otherwise I'll forget and no one will know where I am and you'll all either:

1. Go into a panic.
2. Throw a party.

So, I'm leaving on Wednesday to go to New York. Nah, not the populated part of New York, with the Empire State Building and the U.S.A.'s biggest Pokemon store (I only wish D:). It'll be in the rural part of New York, with farms and stuff, so I don't think there'll be any Internet there. There may be on the plane, but I'd rather admire the view. Airplaaaaane~

We're not going just for the sheer heck of it; it's because my mom used to live there (and most of her mom's side of the family still does live there) and her dad just died of cancer. I haven't really felt like asking whether he died of the initial lung cancer or from the fact that 90% of his liver was made up of tumors.

DON'T SMOKE.

I'll be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Thursday until Tuesday. I'll have computer access, but I probably won't be on very much, if at all.

From today the twenty-first (starting around 6:00) until the sixteenth of July, I'm going to be hading to or being in Portugal. I might be able to come on once in a while, but I'm pretty much outta here.

I'll be gone for a couple days and then next week I'm leaving again for a week. So don't expect to see me on that much for a couple of weeks.

I will be going to Philadelphia this Saturday, and won't be back until August.

Whether I come on or not depends on the internet access.

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Michigan, and won't be back until Wednesday or Thursday (I think). It's an eight-hour trip by car to where we go, and we've always gone there by car.

I am leaving my comfortable home in Impossible Portal and going for a month, on Sunday, to The Nameable Realm. No internet access there, and I won't be at home to celebrate my birthday :(

So long, TCoD.

Not sure anyone will notice my absence (heheh), but I'll be in Canada for a week starting this Saturday.

Been away from the forums for 3 months less 2 days. I guess I'm back for a little while. Not that anybody would remember who the hell I am. ^^

I'll be in Portugal till the 29th and as such will have on-and-off internet access.
Don't party too hard, I can still come back at any time ):<

Flareth asked me to post this for her if she forgot and it looks like she did: She'll be gone from tomorrow until... she doesn't know when she'll be back.

Additionally, I'll be gone for a day or two next weekend. At least, I think it's next weekend. Might as well post that before I forget.

Back
Top Bottom