• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Addicted to something?

It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around
It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me...!

My computer; more specifically, RPing, although I spend long periods reading limyaael's rants, manga, or TV Tropes while occasionally checking for updates/replies in pokemon RP forums. I also like searching mental disorders and injuries on Wikipedia (being too lazy to do any real research but wanting to read about them anyway).

Oh, and plotting for stories I never get around to writing. Mainly just scenes and events involving pain and death, then finding the reasons for these scenes/events that make sense. And designing characters who make everything worse.

Uh, lessee

-These forums
-Candy
-Talking to myself
-Think of situations and how to act them out
-Make up plots
-hiding from people

There's probably more >.>

cheetos200.jpg

my anti-drug

Japanese candy. Specifically Shuwa Puccho Miracles and Shigekix, which I have a limited supply of (Shigekix have disappeared from most convenience store shelves for reasons unknown to me and I have only 3 bags left ;;). Wata Pachi stuff is good too. Yum.

1. Coca-Cola Zero. Hot damn this is good stuff.
2. The Internet. As a whole.
3. Video Games.
3a. Pokemon
4. LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE

I'M ADDICTED TO LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE

Fanfiction. So badly. I've been addicted for about 8 years now, but it's seriously picked up since I found Wicked fanfiction.

*has tabs open so I can read 3 fics at once*

Back
Top Bottom