• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ahyes, another one of these...

Amphacham

What to say about myself... There's not much really, is there?

Well hello hello my dear pigletts. My name is Emilie, although I am most commonly referred to as Wombat or Amphacham (Or hunny-bunny-blueberry-sugar-pie, but we don't talk about that...)
I come from the cold and wet Denmark... Well, it's cold and wet right now. Yesterday it was sunny. Ooooooh, I just heard thunder! YAY!
I am a lover of movies and books, and I absolutely adore surrealism. René Magritte is one of my great heroes. When it comes to movies and music, I am quite picky, though.
When alone, I spend most of the time writing... Or sometimes drawing, but that's just for passing time.
When it comes to Pokémon, I prefer playing my good ol' fashioned Blue version, as I am not too fond of the latest generation. I am still trying to get my hands on yellow, but the local shop selling used junk is closed at the moment for some reason.
I am generally an optimist. You know, those damn people who, when life gives them nothing but lemons, somehow manages to make raspberry pie. Oh! And hot chocolate!

That's all I can think of at the moment, if it has to stay non-political. Darn danish politics XD Questions are welcome. I don't bite, unless you're covered in some tasty substance. Or maybe if I have rabies. Yeah, I'd definately bite you if I had rabies.
Oh, and I steal limbs. Beware! Be very very... Ware!

Wow...hi. The classics were good and had there own 'feel' to them that the new games don't have...but the new games have all the new stuff. Bah, I just want the old feel and storyline with the new stufffff.

OMG thunder, we barely EVER hear thunder...like once every two years XP

I like writing and drawings too, there are some writers/drawers on this forum :)

But welcome to TCoD, it is my royal job as a royal welcomer in my country to welcome you with a gift. A cat plushie to be precise. *gives*

Welcome!

Denmark has more of constant rain you're used to it, try living in winnipeg. Unexpected random and usually strange weather. (Not to mention inconvinient, I hate wet pants...)

Bonjour, hola, and all the rest. Welcome to TCoD. Enjoy your stay with some hot tea and fresh cod. :3 I am the friendly Jolteon of the area, beware of the others, >:3.

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new people

La de da, all the 'Copy and Paste' people have run out so here I am with your delivery!

asciicatzz3.png

Haha, the power actually went off yesterday. POOF XD Well, it's not funny, 'cause lighting struck a roof just ten or so houses away, and now it's all... Well, burned. Ouch.

I like playing the newer games every now and then, too, but never anything past generation III. All the new Pokémon just confuse my tiny brain...

EEP! A plush kitten! Awesome ^^

Hello; bonjour; ciao; kalimera; konnichiwa; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; ni-hao... uh oh, I'm running out of greetings...

Nice to meet you. Here are some confetti-filled balloons as a welcome gift from me to you. *Hands over confetti-filled balloons*

Why hello there, I'm Male Gardevoir, your average transvestite Pokémon and Klonoa fan. I hope you enjoy this place where we drink Tea and eat Cod.
I say something along those lines every time I post in this kind of thread. :3

Hello and welcome. I am Ramsie and it is nice to meet you. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Hello and welcome. I am Ramsie and it is nice to meet you. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Ah, I'm pretty picky about that one. Queen, Pink Floyd, Meat Loaf and Beatles mostly, along with some David Bowie. Plus a bunch of danish names you wouldn't know.

Sup.
So you play the earlier games? Beware of the save battery running out!

... D:
Not my batteries!

You know, I played Yellow and Crystal version non-stop until 2005. The batteries still work. O_o I seriously have no idea how mine have managed this long... guess I'm just lucky.

Oh, BTW, I'm Corsoth, (not my real name), and I'm a fellow nOob.

Gosh, you sound like a lot of fun. Welcome to TCoD Amphacham!
I'm Notory, the girl who doesn't copy paste her greetings. You can usualy find me around forum games and such. I'm the one who's usualy typing IN ALL CAPS. ^.^
I can already tell you'll have a blast here. Again, welcome, hope you have fun here. X3

Back
Top Bottom