• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 5)

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 1)

...bahaha vanilla townie. That's too cheesy to not be true.

Unless Superbird has anything to say in defense I think I'll second that.

Ahahahaha, all right, Superbird.

...and upon closer inspection of my role PM (AKA actually looking at it) I have discovered that I am NOT ice cream and am actually fuijira or whatever it's called, the gigantic snowflake. Sorry for the confusion. Lynch me if you must.

...and upon closer inspection of my role PM (AKA actually looking at it) I have discovered that I am NOT ice cream and am actually fuijira or whatever it's called, the gigantic snowflake. Sorry for the confusion. Lynch me if you must.

Even if you are telling the truth about your identity (which I doubt, really), it's perfectly possible that you could be a dayblocker who's aligned with the Mafia. Your power is pretty much useless to the innocents, anyway, so I would say we lynch Superbird anyway if no other leads come up!

...I'm not gonna vote for myself, but...bye! Sorry again for the confusion, and next time I'll actually check my Role PM. As far as I know, I'm not wrong in any other games. Au revoir, then.

Superbird

Also to prove my role in case people were skeptical DREAM SMOKE

Superbird steps up. "I AM A DELICIOUS ICE CREAM CONE!"

Flora steps up. "SO AM I, EXCEPT I HAVE NO POWERS. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE."

A mob of people begin to close in on Superbird with spoons and chocolate syrup when all of a sudden they noticed a funny gas from behind them.

Orng exhaled heavily, and felt his life force drain away.

Everybody passed out.

EVERYBODY.

Then everybody woke up.

The town examined if there were any casualties, and there were none.

Other than Orng's deflated purple corpse, of course.

OrngSumb is dead. He was innocent.

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 3)

... Um. I guess OrngSumb didn't know that he'd uh /die/ from using his ability...? Well. :/ Do we have to cast nominations again or...?

Umm what the heck just happen? Is his ability suppose to prevent a lynch from happening?

Edit: The ability is use for ending the day, but why would he choose when Superbird is about to get lynch? I guess he thinks Superbird could be useful if someone is suspected lying about their role or misleading other people. Superbird can help us if he targets the right person preventing from confusing us.

Last edited:

Actually, I think it was rather because OrngSumb wanted to prove that he was innocent and had the role he described, but didn't know he would die after it...? After all, Kam did say to take nothing for granted. It may not have been mentioned in his role PM.

There's a reason it's Day 3. Orng ended both the day and night phase.

Yes; I was unable to submit a night action, either. I was extremely upset. :P

Well, that was terribly unfortunate! Even though OrngSumb hasn't been struck from the list yet.

Anyway! Shall we tackle anything? Perhaps we avoid lynching Superbird for now; he seems to have genuinely forgotten his role, and I would probably accept that as an excuse. Silencer can be a pretty good action regardless, and deliberately lynching a probable innocent doesn't seem to be very intelligent.

I'll start a bandwagon of lynching Flower Doll, since she has neither posted nor seems to be especially active in any of her games.

Last edited:

I'll start a bandwagon of lynching Flower Doll, since she has neither posted nor seems to be especially active in any of her games.

a) Yes, I have posted here; I stated I was Baibanira and started the Superbird voting.

b) ...guilty as charged but I'm trying to get better.

Uh, so yeah. I won't counterlynch because I can see why. No need to roleclaim because I already did.

Flower Doll has posted - she was the one who contradicted Superbird on his role. Since she claims to be a vanilla innocent, how about we have Superbird silence her tomorrow to prove that he's telling the truth about his action? Or he could silence someone else who hasn't spoken at all, maybe (is there anyone who hasn't posted?). He could easily be telling the truth about being a dayblocker but lying about his alignment, though, which is the part I'm actually wondering about.

ETA: Oh! Silver hasn't posted, and I don't think she's going to be on at all, so she could be a good person for Superbird to test his action on!

Oh, sorry about that then, Flower Doll - I did scroll through the thread pretty quickly @w@

And that sounds like a plan to me, Eifie! If we at least know he isn't lying about his role, we can discuss his alignment afterwards!

Changing my vote to Silver.

Blaziking (no posts) and Ketsu (only one post) may be good targets for you, then, Superbird!

Silver.

Back
Top Bottom