• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open All's Fair Love And War: A Wolf rp

Kavik smirked. "Dear Niratica. Famine is coming and the little old wolverine clan has been reduced down to a small number. While you have plenty of members." Kavik said looking at the cubs. "A simple snake is all I ask. I take the cubs and you keep your life. Or I take the cubs or you lose your life, and your cubs." Kavik snarled showing his razor sharp claws and teeth. "So whats it going to be, the cubs, or a fight?" He asked.

Niractia narrowed her eyes.
"Give you my cubs? Over my dead pelt. And the rest of the Puma Clan's. I say good ridance to your pesky clan, Kavik." Her eyes darted to her cubs, which she nudged towards the den entrance with her hind leg. Eglatune seemed hestitant but raced out of the den, looking back at her brother. Saryn hissed and fled, almost tripping over his feet. Both cubs halted at the mouth of the cave to watch their mother.
Niractia yowled a warning to Kavik before unsheathing her claws and baring fangs.

"You leave me no choice then." Kavik hissed. He unsheathed his claws and growled. "Kuroubaki, get the cubs!" Kavik shouted lunged towards the mouth of the cave. He lept over the puma and landed gracefully on his paws. He snarled at Niratica and swatted his paw at her mussel.

Amaphia was just returning, and bristled at the sight of wolverines. She turned her head towards Niratica and asked, "Can you fight at all?" Then, peremptorily, the puma yowled and, claws unsheathed, leaped at the one who was attacking Niratica.

Kuroubaki recoiled in fright, but followed her leader's orders. With trouble, she managed to lift two cubs by their scruff and lumber slowly towards the den, only to be startled by the new puma.

"Look out!" she shouted, flinging the cubs to the ground and leaping in the way of the attack, claws forwards towards the attacking feline.

After scoring her claws down the enemy's flank, Amaphia twisted towards her new attacker, raising her paws. She was scratched badly on the shoulder as she fell to the ground and tangled with Kuroubaki, but she would fight if it meant losing her own life just for the sake of a few others'. It was better than losing even more...

Kuroubaki grunted and thrust her claws at the enemy's throat before scrambling over to the cubs desperately and barely grasping one by the scruff before falling back into the brawl.

Amaphia ducked, causing Kuroubaki to rake her back, then she tried to claw him on the shoulder, defending the cub. She then attempted to head-butt Kavik in the side.

((Kuroubaki is a girl.))

The larger animal's claws cut a deep gash in her shoulder. She ignored it, even though the pain was horrifying, and stood by her wolverine friend.

"Don't think you're going that easily, Kavik."

Last edited:
Kavik saw his friend fight for the cubs. Damn it! She's getting attacked from all sides! Kavik thought, then he made a stupid move. He stood still and the other puma head-butted him in the side. He skid across the rock making a high pitched screeching sound as his claws dragged on the rock. He shook is off and ran towards the mouth of the cave.

He grabbed one cub by the scruff and ran. He called Kuroubaki to come with him then he set out towards his territory. He trudged through the snow and finally dropped the cub. He looked at his side and gasped in pain. The puma managed to leave a large painful bruise in his side. He sat down and gasped then looked at the cub. He then picked it up and took it into his den. He watched it for a while before putting his head on his paws. "Oh boy." He said. (I hope it's not goddmodding because he's not going to eat her. He's going to try, but he's not going be successful.)

Last edited:
((No, it's character controlling because you controlled another person's puma by making them "sink their claws into his belly." And hopefully it's not godmodding.))

Kuroubaki tried to give chase-- (feel free to attack me at this moment and ignore the rest of the post) --while grasping a cub in her mouth. The wound in her shoulder slowed her down greatly as she lumbered desperately towards Kavik.

Frightened for the cubs, Amaphia desperately attempted to scratch Kuroubaki -- anywhere -- and proceeded to chase after Kavik. Even if it meant intruding, she would not give up. Her own wounds slowed her, but she pushed on.

When she finally reached Kavik, uncaring about the border, she hissed wildly, threatening to attack if he made one more move.

Kuroubaki cried out, dropping the cub, and dashed to Kavik, trying to imitate the cougar's hissing.
"Leave the territory. It's your life or the cub's."

Back
Top Bottom