• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ANDALITE'S SPRITE SHOP!!!!

Andalite191

Heh... pants...
I will make any sprite you ask me to, just specify color, limbs, type/s, and description
Example:
Rusanty.png

Color: light blue, yellow, black
limbs: 2 arms, 2 legs
type: electric
description: a small, cute pokemon, if the flow of electricity around its horn stops, it dies

Last edited:
oh, so you decided to make a shop? you should specify what sprites you will make and show examples of sprites you made, and have a limit of requests, maybe. and by the way, what about the next 2 evolfes of torchball:grin:?

oh, so you decided to make a shop? you should specify what sprites you will make and show examples of sprites you made, and have a limit of requests, maybe.

That. People don't know what you can do and how well you without examples...

Also, could you do a purple Quagsire [a recolour]?

Color: light purple, gray, dark purple
limbs: 2 arms
type: ghost, ground
description: is "Dairont" enough?

you have to answer requests, ya know.

Oh,it's ok.Thanks!
*will request scratch when I draw a pic of him and upload onto computer so you know what he looks like*

pyzamcaps.jpg

...In addition to that, I would reccommend that you crop out the white space in your sprites, especially in the Bellossom sprite because it makes your post massive. Oh, you can use all the space you like while working, but once the sprite is done press ctrl+a and drag it to the upper-left corner. Then, drag the white area from the bottom-right corner so it hugs the outlines of your sprite. (This is all assuming you use Paint; if you're using something else I can't really help you there. |D But you should be using Paint.)

...Oh, are you waiting on requests? Well then, I'd like to see how well you do fakemon. It's a fake from waaaay back when I was about 7 years old, and I would play games where I was one. It's called Solareon and it's an Eeveelution.

Color: Yellow-green, yellow
limbs: 4 legs
type: Solar/light/grass/whatever
description: Looks more like Flareon than anything else. It has an entirely yellow-green body with big Eevee ears. There is a strip of yellow fur that starts on its head and runs all the way down its back, and then it has a big poofy yellow tail like Flareon's. It has a yellow underbelly. Its two front legs always have large claws extended, which are made of pure sunlight (so draw them as a very light yellow, without outlines).

That good? :3 Have fun, remember to zoom in all the way and shade the outlines.

Well,I can't draw it,so here's the details:
Color: Black as the main color
limbs: Two legs,and paws
type: Dark/Electric.Or Electric/Dark.
description:Is meant to be a Raichu evo,it is black as the main color,with an orange ring(it isn't thin,but not thick,either) around where the white is on Raichu's belly,keep the white,the Raichu's curl is,instead of at the bottom of the ear,is at the end,and the inside of ear is brown.The tail stays the same.

Dairont.png

DAIRONT!!!

I think the sprite is too big. also, it looks a little bit like he has two eyes, you might want to add a pupil, and its hands look like stars. and if you don't mind, could the main body be light gray? other than that, it looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom