• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

Heh! Heh! Cheat for ACWW!

Get heaps of cash!

1. Put 50k or more bells into your saving account.
2. On your DS change the date to Jan 1 2000.
3. Go into the game.
4. Save, turn off.
5. Change the date on your DS to Jan 1 2011
6. Go into game.
7. Save, turn off.
8. Repeat these steps until you have all the $$$ you need.
9. Remember increase by 11 years each time.

Side-effects: Lots of weeds, some of your neighbours may move.

Heh! Heh! Cheat for ACWW!

Get heaps of cash!

1. Put 50k or more bells into your saving account.
2. On your DS change the date to Jan 1 2000.
3. Go into the game.
4. Save, turn off.
5. Change the date on your DS to Jan 1 2011
6. Go into game.
7. Save, turn off.
8. Repeat these steps until you have all the $$$ you need.
9. Remember increase by 11 years each time.

Side-effects: Lots of weeds, some of your neighbours may move.
=0 Cheating is BAD.

Still, great tip =)

join join JOIN

i'm kind of ashamed of how far i am though since i only have like 3843774578785 bells and all the house expansions because i used action replay v_v i am trying to give it all away because it's no fun since there's no point in fishing anymore if i have tons of money! don't shun me too much guys please i learned my lesson ;-; animal crossing is awesome though so yeah i'd like to join

I cheated a bit, so I restared 2 days ago. Nook's Cranny is expanding today. I caught a lot of fish today. I'll sell tomorrow. And today is Rocco's birthday. I gave him a shirt.

The money cheat also causes a rafflesia. I like to gain money the real way, by fishing and Magic Rock and selling fossils. I've saved up about 688,000 Bells doing this, and once I get enough, I'm going to pay of the third-to-last mortgage. Then the second-to-last, getting the money the same way. I'll ignore the last one, since it has no point.
Town Update:
Members are Patty, Cyrano, Tipper, Mint, Goldie, Alfonso and Lucky.
Last time I checked, Goldie was sick.
Did anyone get a note in a bottle from a kid named Billybob?

I'm making a banner about Animal Crossing, if anyone wants to see it when I finish.

Has anyone gotten a bottle mail that said something like, "I don't know who you are, but my name is Darksong" from a kid called Aaron? That's me. I sent it to see if it would reach any of you.

Nope. But that reminds me of a message I got once...

Dear some stranger,
WORD GAME:
Fish
Dish
Disk
What comes next?"

...That person must have had a relatively sick mind.

With each line, one letter changes. The only possible way to continue is to change 'disk''s 's' to a 'c'.

I noticed the letter change, but didn't realize what the next word would be... Eh, I'm still tired.

Mmmmm.
I just started playing ACWW and sharing the DS card with my sister a few days ago, Although we had already got 3 or 4 house expansions before we stopped playing. I love fishing, and I've only got 15 fish left till my golden fishing rod can be taken from Tortimer =D
Today was a great fishing day. I caught 2 King Salmons, 2 Barred Knifejaws, a Red Snapper, a Char, an Angelfish, an Ocean Sunfish, an Arapaima and an Arowana.
Eh.. About the weed problem, Strategywiki says that you should sychronise your DS clock and your ACWW clock.
Btw, FC, anyone? I gotta have someone buying from my Nookway to advance it to Nookingtons. Sorry I can't give mine now because I can't use my DS now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom