• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Any Pokémon Dreams?

Re: Any Pokémon Dreams?

Well, just recently I dreamed I was playing a Pokémon-themed game of pretend or something like that. Thing is, we weren't just playing pretend, we were Pokémon playing Pokémon-themed pretend. Naturally I was an Eevee, and the other two in the game were a Luxray and Espeon, probably because I was thinking of these two characters in Charizard Morph's Pokémorph story. (They actually were those characters...) Near the end I evolved into Umbreon, which was admittedly pretty cool. I could kinda control it, though, and when I made the names for two baby Pokémon, I thought about them as hard as I usually do because I used Japanese for their names. (I'm obsessed with Japan. Don't know why, I just am.)

A fair amount of my dreams include Pokémon, though. Sometimes it's a game, sometimes it has a few random Pokémon thrown in, but I've loved Pokémon as long as I can remember, so it's natural, I guess.

About 3 days ago I had a not-so-fun dream, but it was interesting: All I remember is that I was writing a book about Dragon-type Pokemon, I was half-way through the Flygon section when I woke up. I also remember writing this:"...Flygon have patterns on their wings which make different musical notes when the wings flap, these patterns are different in every individual..."

I remember waking up yesterday (or was it the day before? I can't remember) morning and thinking "Oh great, I'm a Flareon now". I can't remember if the dream I had before I woke up was Pokemon-related, though. I tend to have fairly strange thoughts after I wake up from a dream, usually because I'm still under the impression that the dream was real by then. I haven't had a Pokemon dream in a long time, though.

I had a dream last night about Pokémon Platinum. All of the characters sweared exept for the player and Team Galactic.

Last edited:

Well, I had a Pokemon Platinum dream last night. I had just captured the lake trio. (Which I haven't done in real life yet) For some reason, I was able to send out all of them at once, thus allowing me to demolish anybody in my way, including hapless hikers.

Most of my Pokedreams run in one long continuous story, and what me, Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Dawn will do that night depends on what happened during the day--so if I played a lot of Suikoden Tierkreis during the day, the resulting dream might involve us running around and interacting with the cast of that game.

I had the most fail dream the other night, it took place at my old primary(elementary) school near the bus-stop. there was this Alakazam and a Tyranitar, and the Alakazam was taking the piss out of the tyranitar for it's x4 Weakness to fighting; I was just standing there watching them, and I was literally thinking: "The Alakazam is quicker but the Tyranitar can survive a hit, I hope the Alakazam hits him so the Tyranitar can use Crunch, that would jar the Alakazam's ass".

I don't think it's possible to have a more fail dream. xD

Long Dream Alert!

There was a Pachirisu following me around to my house. I went on the computer and went to the Pokémon website. There was an alert saying that Rotom was legendary after all. Then there was a Rotom on the screen. It looked like it would come out, so I thumped the computer screen. Rotom came out! It used Discharge on all the computers and stopped them from working. The Pachirisu came in and started the computers up again. Then, Rotom took over a lamp. Rotom Lamp Form was revealed! It used SolarBeam. Fortunately, Dragocune, (my fake Pokémon) Rayquaza, and a metallic Rayquaza with a Dragonair tail rescued me from the Rotom. Rotom freed the lamp and displayed Ditto-like qualities as I went to watch the Clefairy show with Dragocune, Rayquaza, and the metallic Rayquaza with a Dragonair tail. The Clefairy show is where three Clefairy use Metronome to call a random move. I got to watch the first round of the Clefairy show. Metronome turned into Swift. A display of stars filled the area, then the Clefairy stage faded away. I looked around. I was in my bed. No Rayquaza, no Dragocune, no Clefairy, no stars, no stage.

Actually had a Pokémon-related dream the other night... though unlike the last one it didn't have any actual Pokémon in it. Or maybe it did, but they were in Poké Balls the whole time... I'm not sure.

I was in some room with a bunch of metallic-looking tables, and I had a Nintendo DS and a bunch of Poké Balls. Me and someone else in the room (I can't remember anything about the other person) sat down at one of the tables and started a link battle, except instead of just turning on the games, we had to program the Poké Balls into the game and whichever Pokémon were in them (the top halves were see-through like the ones in the manga, so you could tell what was in them without opening them up) would be put into the games instead.

We both ended up getting two Pokémon in the battle, though the only one I can remember was a Treecko that somehow knew Thundershock and Ember in addition to Quick Attack and some other random move that I never used. I won with only the Treecko; I can't remember what my other Pokémon was or any of the other person's Pokémon, though.

Yesterday, I had a dream my biology teacher made us pass a "trust test" where we had to walk to the end of a cave and back. After we got back, my Language Arts teacher from last year and Dr. House came into the room and told us that the real test was about to begin. Some of the students were assigned as gym leaders and we had to beat all of them then meet up at the Pokemon Center past Victory Road. I fought Team Rocket with someone I don't know who took the position of Pryce, then beat him. I remember fighting the real Crasher Wake after that and just barely winning. Then, I made it through Victory Road and met up with everyone. As I was going to challenge the Elite Four two kids who appeared out of the wall said something like, "You must be worthy for answering five questions correctly. You now have to answer our riddle." Just as I was about to say it (the answer was Indigo Plateau(sp?) my language arts teacher (from last year) beat me to it.

One I had a long time ago: I was on an island with a laser in the middle. It followed me everywhere and I eventually got it to create four other lasers in the four corners of the island. Mewtwo appeared where the laser was and said, "I'm Mewtwo. Do you have our queen? I've collected a lot of shadows throughout my journey." It turned black and teleported us into the sky. It threw a Poke Ball and Feraligatr came out. I battled it with Venusaur and won.

I've had several others as well but I don't think they're interesting enough to post.

Last edited:

I never actually dreamt of Pokemon.

However, I did once wake up in the middle of the night. It was 4.16 AM, and the first thing I thought was 'hey, 416, that's Skarmory's max Defense'. Then I quickly fell back asleep.

It probably had something to do with the fact I bred a bunch of Skarmories a few days earlier.

Just last night I had a dream about a rampaging Deoxys. It was in its attack form, and I'm actually pretty amazed that it was in the right form ^^"
There were lots of Bulbasaur, too, but the Deoxys was most memorable.

I was thinking of Deoxys earlier that night too.

In once had a dream slighlty influenced by pokemon, I was running through a field and I saw a shiny species of a person, they were: blue, red and sort of purple. I couldn't find in my heart to catch them using a pokeball so I tried to befriend them, alas, it ran away.

Well...I was a Houndoom, and I was randomly getting chased by Team Rocket. Blasting them with a Flamethrower, and running away...And I then climbed up a tree, jumped them, and became human...Being carried away by Ash, a whole bunch of attacks came straight towards us...And I woke up. End of story. Random, huh?

Had a PMD dream last night about me (as an Eevee) and Shazz the Pikachu. It was awesome. We were going to this amusement park thing with Some dude (I think it was VonofDeath from DA :/).

I hope I continue with this long line of Pokemon dreams! 8D

So liek...

When I was little... I had one about Ash, Misty, and Brock coming to my house and helping take care of mah chickenz.

Also... I seem to have dreams about being sucked into my Crystal version at my " Johto hangout" a.k.a. Goldenrod, the Bug-Catching Contest, and that secret area with the three swimmers. :/

i had this weird dream with a made up pokemon. one was called Megalow, and it could suck up sound and blast it back at you.

i was standing on a bridge over a frozen lake, with my pokemon, when we saw this pokemon thing walking on the grass next to the lake. i said, "Zaru, go beat it up! i want it!" (Zaru is my Infernape) and he did. The pokemon thing started running away from Zaru, and he soon got tired. Then, i called on Nyuu (my Weavile) to go get it. The pokemon ran onto the frozen lake, and started glowing. Nyuu stopped in her tracks, and watched the once Numel-like pokemon evolve into a...Smoochum.

after that, i woke up.

I have a lot of pokemon dreams...It's a tiny bit worrying...but anyway, my first pokemon dream was about a Metapod. Not kidding. I think I found it in my backyard or something and I was like weird...it's a Metapod... but my mind did not register it as a dream til i woke up, so for an entire who knows how long i was actually convinced i had found a metapod...my dreams are weird like that...and i was...seven...or so...

I have a lot, but I never seem to remember them. One I do remember:

I was a Scyther, hunting. I saw some big white thing and attacked it, only to be smashed into a tree. I then caught and ate a Rattata, then jumped off of a cliff-like place and landed near my patch of grass, next to my hollowed-out tree home! Then I woke up. I've had several dreams where I was a Scyther, I re-read Scyther's Story and Fall of a Leader way to much. <_<

Back
Top Bottom